Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can't be truly back pilled but still believe there is a god or at least an after life.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
If you're a believer in the black pill (raw truth, science, and statistics) but still believe there is white bearded wizard in the sky waiting for you after your death then you're just a retard.

I have to believe there's nothing because im going to commit suicide and I don't want to go to hell

If you're a believer in the black pill (raw truth, science, and statistics) but still believe there is white bearded wizard in the sky waiting for you after your death then you're just a retard.
i just cope by assuming i am going to get pussy in the after life

I'm a deist, meaning I do believe that God exists but he doesn't give a shit about us.

There is no god but who knows if life is a simulation created by someone as a science project.

That’s just existential pessimistic nihilism.

That’s just existential pessimistic nihilism.
Nihilism is the truth of the universe. How can you look at how big the universe is but still believe that we are in any way even close to being significant in the grand scheme of things?

I'm a deist, meaning I do believe that God exists but he doesn't give a shit about us.
Well you’re still better than most blue pilled religion copers.

Nihilism is the truth of the universe. How can you look at how big the universe is but still believe that we are in any way even close to being significant in the grand scheme of things?
Look at this from another perspective. If intelligent life and consciousness are so exceedingly rare, then that makes us here on earth quite significant. We might be a once-in-a-universe event.

Look at this from another perspective. If intelligent life and consciousness are so exceedingly rare, then that makes us here on earth quite significant. We might be a once-in-a-universe event.
We’d still just be some bio chemistry that can easily be changed or destroyed on a whim.

i want to believe in afterlife and god but there is no scientific evidence for all of that, deism and nihilism are better than everything

I have swollen testicles that retarded people like you put religion (which by the way is a personal choice) with incel stuff. This is an inceldom page, not religion, politics or your mother on a bike. If you're an atheist who only knows how to shout, "look, I'm an atheist, I want attention, I'm smarter than you." Please shoot yourself and fuck off.

i want to believe in afterlife and god but there is no scientific evidence for all of that, deism and nihilism are better than everything
Science is never going to tell you, first because God is spiritual in nature, not something scientific and like that. And second, because you live in a fucking fallen world ruled by satan, what the fuck do you expect...

You really don't know how to use even half of your retarded brain cells. And you already release any shit out of your mouth just because if.
And I hope no clown comes out with "look, he's been offended." Because then you are already a deep idiot.

You really don't know how to use even half of your retarded brain cells. And you already release any shit out of your mouth just because if.
And I hope no clown comes out with "look, he's been offended." Because then you are already a deep idiot.
Science is never going to tell you, first because God is spiritual in nature, not something scientific and like that. And second, because you live in a fucking fallen world ruled by satan, what the fuck do you expect...
so you are telling that there is a magical creator out there existing created us and created hell and heaven for us? afterlife doesnt exist, there is no justice at all, our brain dies after we die and thats it, no body gives a f about justice in this clown world, our existence is just worthless

There's a white bearded wizard waiting to sell me an ultimate masterclass with 45% discount.

so you are telling that there is a magical creator out there existing created us and created hell and heaven for us? afterlife doesnt exist, there is no justice at all, our brain dies after we die and thats it, no body gives a f about justice in this clown world, our existence is just worthless
Thank you for clarifying that you read what you want and that you are deeply retarded. You keep eating insects.

I'm the true only god.

Im ok if there is Nothing after Death and im Permanently Unconscious .

But a Rebirth ( into something better ) wouldnt be bad either .

Thank you for clarifying that you read what you want and that you are deeply retarded. You keep eating insects.
lol, why there is so much suffering when a powerful creator exist?

lol, why there is so much suffering when a powerful creator exist?
It has been the humans themselves who have come to that alone for disobeying commands. If you sin, then there you have the result. Satan only benefits from that (and makes it worse). God has nothing to do with this, but most ignore it. Well, whatever happens... But there will be no stone left upon stone for the wicked to be condemned, rather they are already dead in life.

It has been the humans themselves who have come to that alone for disobeying commands. If you sin, then there you have the result. Satan only benefits from that (and makes it worse). God has nothing to do with this, but most ignore it. Well, whatever happens... But there will be no stone left upon stone for the wicked to be condemned, rather they are already dead in life.
satan doesnt exist, he is created by humans and stories of adam and eve are from humans too, religion is to control people for not making them do mistakes, there is no satan, no god, how does someone believe in stories of adam and eve and story of satan, all are illogical

satan doesnt exist, he is created by humans and stories of adam and eve are from humans too, religion is to control people for not making them do mistakes, there is no satan, no god, how does someone believe in stories of adam and eve and story of satan, all are illogical
Humans Need somethig to cling onto , to rationalize " or make Sence of this Shit . There is No God or Devil . There Is Just human behavior that Is vile for the Most Part .

faggot sky jew worshipping grAY why did you get so mad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back