Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You cant be a truecel unless your obese

Title

• Agree

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Disagree

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Obies cel here I can relate

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Da fuck you gay nigga

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Just loose weight bro eat like a rabbit bro. Da fuck do you know how hard it is to loose a 100 pounds you fagets. How am I going to cope with out cheetos and red bull you fagets. I'm none nt, with poop eyes and obese. It doesn't get more true cel then that you fags. All fit cels are volcels.

Last edited:
THERES NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE READ BELOW AT THE SIGNATURE

Over for uneducatedcels.

THERES NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE READ BELOW AT THE SIGNATURE
Just loose weight bro eat like a rabbit bro. Da fuck do you know how hard it is to loose a 100 pounds you fagets. How am I going to cope with out cheetos and red bull you fagets. I'm none nt, with poop eyes and obese. It doesn't get more true cel then that you fags. All fit cels are volcels.
Exercise is not the most important factor to lose weight, to lose weight, you have to eat less. Exercise is purely optional.

Exercise is not the most important factor to lose weight, to lose weight, you have to eat less. Exercise is purely optional.
Get buccal fat removal cakecel

Most truecels have significant asymmetry, recessed bone structure or unattractive features. The majority aren't fat.

I’m “ leaned maxed “ and still have an ugly face I would actually look better if I gained weight

I’m “ leaned maxed “ and still have an ugly face I would actually look better if I gained weight
This. Poor tear troughs and prominent nasiolabial folds can make someone uglier as they lose weight.

No. Observe this local male:

12573122 211303495884698 6100601225243220174 n

He has German(Chad) ancestry:

all actual truecels I have seen so far were never obese..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back