Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You can't be 6-feet tall and an incel."

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Okay. This one pisses me off. Such claim is usually made by non-Whites who live abroad and have no experience with the modern Western world.

As I mentioned earlier, you've got to be pretty tall to compensate for your ugly face. By which I mean being at least 6'2".

Remember this guy?
Downloadfile

Jake Davison was an English involuntary celibate who went on a killing spree on August 12, 2021. The Plymouth massacre. He was built six foot tall and couldn't get laid regardless. Was he larping? You tell me.

People who make this delusional claim bring up the American average height for males being 5'9". This, of course, represents all males across America lumped into a single category. However, we aren't competing against 30, 40, and 50-year-old males for women their age, are we? Each generation competes for women in their own age category, you dickheads.

So how tall are people in my category? I'm in my late teens. 60% or so of boys my age mog me. I'm average-sized at 6-feet tall. As we know, average just isn't enough for women nowadays. They all run after much taller guys.

As if it wasn't enough, there is one study showing that tall Blacks are perceived as threatening. Yes, just for being tall. Society cares mostly about your face. Being tall didn't prevent those Blacks from being judged and mistreated, imagine being an ugly fucktard like me.

Come on guys, you can do better than this.

Im 6ft+ tall and incel. Height is cope. Face is life.

Inkwell TV called him a Chad lol

It's sad to be mogged but height at least from what I see in my region is not that important, maybe it's something more nordic or just not from my culture

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything else

Remember this guy?
downloadfile-jpg.517073
While I DO agree that tallcels exist, JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:JFL if you think this clown is an incel. He is tall, blue eyed, and buff. He 100% could have gotten a 7/10 Asian woman or Muslim woman if he converted. He's even already beardmaxxing.

He was just a dumbass

While I DO agree that tallcels exist, JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:JFL if you think this clown is an incel. He is tall, blue eyed, and buff. He 100% could have gotten a 7/10 Asian woman or Muslim woman if he converted. He's even already beardmaxxing.

He was just a dumbass
His jawline wasn’t bad also from a semi shaved pic

He was just a dumbass

The only reason I want to be tall is to not be mogged so much, I could care less about what foids want
Me too. Face is the most important thing and everyone here probably knows it. But manlets always suffer from other men too. It's horrible to feel less like a men and more like a child when I'm around people of my age.

You have to be absolutely subhuman in all other areas to be 6' and incel. 6' and white and it's practically impossible. Let's be honest, this Jake Davison guy and all the other 6' white "incels" are mentalcels at best. If they actually approached women (and yes this includes short ethnic women) they would get laid eventually.

funny how the OP of this post was a LARPing fakecel...

well, I have been told he committed suicide by mods, but still...

This thread didnt age well

You can.
Body frame, face, ethnicity, and facial hair can fuck one up

Okay. This one pisses me off. Such claim is usually made by non-Whites who live abroad and have no experience with the modern Western world.

As I mentioned earlier, you've got to be pretty tall to compensate for your ugly face. By which I mean being at least 6'2".

Remember this guy?
View attachment 517073

Jake Davison was an English involuntary celibate who went on a killing spree on August 12, 2021. The Plymouth massacre. He was built six foot tall and couldn't get laid regardless. Was he larping? You tell me.

People who make this delusional claim bring up the American average height for males being 5'9". This, of course, represents all males across America lumped into a single category. However, we aren't competing against 30, 40, and 50-year-old males for women their age, are we? Each generation competes for women in their own age category, you dickheads.

So how tall are people in my category? I'm in my late teens. 60% or so of boys my age mog me. I'm average-sized at 6-feet tall. As we know, average just isn't enough for women nowadays. They all run after much taller guys.

As if it wasn't enough, there is one study showing that tall Blacks are perceived as threatening. Yes, just for being tall. Society cares mostly about your face. Being tall didn't prevent those Blacks from being judged and mistreated, imagine being an ugly fucktard like me.

Come on guys, you can do better than this.
He was non-NT

Each generation competes for women in their own age category, you dickheads.
this site: https://dqydj.com/height-percentile-by-age-calculator/

claims the median height for men 18-24 is 5'9.29"
and for men in the age range of 25 to 29 is [UWSL]5'9.53" [/UWSL]
(in the USA)

[UWSL]So... it does not seem that millenials and zoomers are all growing to be 6'7" in height... it is female hypergamy that is running rampant, forcing the sub-6' zoomers to stay inside if they don't want to be bullied and ostracized.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The phenomenon we're seeing is not zoomers getting extraordinarily taller, it is that non-tall zoomers are being excluded from society in unprecedented numbers so we don't see them --- they are not leaving their houses to avoid humiliation.[/UWSL]

T[UWSL]he 6' height and above is around the 90th percentile. It just happens that, due to hypergamy, these top 10% tallest millenials and zoomers are the only ones who get any chance to fuck any foids. So, all millenial and zoomer foids are getting fucked by the subset of the guys who are in the top 10% of height (6') and good-looking, so they all set their standard to 6' .[/UWSL]

Last edited: