Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You cannot work a corporate job if you’re a sub5

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Your face and height will sell you short, and you’ll need to stay in your lane as a subhuman. Find incel friendly jobs, like a warehouse job or a programmer if you’re high IQ.

In my case, it’s over. I’m low IQ + incel.

Also being NT matters a lot to find a job. Having friends, making connections, capitalist shit like this
Relatable shit, I've been seeking for a job for quite a long time now and still nothing

Also being NT matters a lot to find a job. Having friends, making connections, capitalist shit like this
Relatable shit, I've been seeking for a job for quite a long time now and still nothing
Me in about 1 year I already know it's coming :feelsrope:

Your face and height will sell you short, and you’ll need to stay in your lane as a subhuman. Find incel friendly jobs, like a warehouse job or a programmer if you’re high IQ.

In my case, it’s over. I’m low IQ + incel.
Progammercels are in the process of being replaced by Ai, by the time they get their bachelor's degree to enter the field Ai would've taken all the entry level jobs leaving them to become homelessmaxers.

neeting till death, I saw the workplace, she didn't liked me I said ciiiiaaaooo :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Neeting after working for a time always felt kinda addicting. Like you start to realize you don't actually have to try so god damn hard and be a lot more stress free

Do you have work experience?

Neeting after working for a time always felt kinda addicting. Like you start to realize you don't actually have to try so god damn hard and be a lot more stress free

Checks out. Bring this little girl her skirt.

If you're low IQ and nonNT like me you get stuck in retail. I was too retarded for factory jobs. Now I work in a grocery store. I have to constantly walk on eggshells. People have tried to get me fired because they genuinely don't like me even though I try to be a friendly face to all. Customers are rude half the time. Women customers are uncomfortable around me and try to avoid eye contact. It's in the south so it's always hot and humid. The flies are bad. People around here walk around with a chip on their shoulder. About a fifth of people get really mean to workers.

I don't know how much longer I have with the stress and anxiety. My heart must be very strong.