Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News You cannot "rape" your partner

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Of all the stupid rape claims foids make, the most ridiculous ones are where they claim to be raped by their boyfriend or husband.

Am I just retarded or should being partners literally mean long-term consent? How does this even work otherwise? Do married men still ask their wives for consent each time they have sex? Fucking clown world.

You can't rape someone who is attracted to you.

If you rape your girlfriend, and she reports you, she never truly loved you.

That's the underlying mechanism. We all know that rape is nothing but sex with an undesirable male.

However, it still beats me that people can accept this when logic dictates they have consented. Their fault for partnering / marrying a male they deem low quality / betabuxx.

Marital rape is a joke. Feminists are trying to make it a thing so that foids can have even more power in a marriage.

Last edited:
Of all the stupid rape claims foids make, the most ridiculous ones are where they claim to be raped by their boyfriend or husband.

Am I just retarded or should being partners literally mean long-term consent? How does this even work otherwise? Do married men still ask their wives for consent each time they have sex? Fucking clown world.
Yes. It's been this way since after WWII at least. Didn'y you hear all those boomer jokes about marriage and lack of sex because the foid wouldn't give it to the man? Well they were rampant with boomers and gen x and were based 100% off of the reality.

Marital rape is a joke. Feminists are trying to make it a thing so that foids can have even more power in marriage.
Good point.

Give me your Pretzels Bierwurstbergneger.

if you can be raped by your partner, it implies that you dont want sex from them and arent sexually attracted to them in the first place. this brings into question why the foid got in a relationship with him in the first place; she is probably just using him for his money.

if you can be raped by your partner, it implies that you dont want sex from them and arent sexually attracted to them in the first place. this brings into question why the foid got in a relationship with him in the first place; she is probably just using him for his money.
Spot on.

should being partners literally mean long-term consent?
Depends on what act. If I consent to put my penis in a GF unprotected it doesn't mean I consent to put my penis in her anus unprotected and get shit all up my urethra, for example. Or for her to sodomize me with a dildo.

Highest iQ answer I've read this week.

You can't rape someone who is attracted to you.

Marital rape is a joke. Feminists are trying to make it a thing so that foids can have even more power in a marriage.
true. females use sex as a bargaining chip in marriage to get what they want. they dont want this power taken away.

It's funny cause foids fuck their husbands even when they're dry and tired. So are they getting raped all the time? Women are stupid.