Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You Cannot Hate Black Women and at the Same Time Covet White Women Without Being a Hypocrite

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I see lots of posts here about how disgusting black women are, ugliest, worst, mannish, most aggressive/hostile.

Yet from the same users I'll see another post with some cucked out, good old fashioned white worship.

Well I have news for ye.

GunToHead2

1) White women are all manjaws (look at their lower thirds, they have Chad jaws on average)

2) White women are high t (just as high t as black women)

3) White women are ugly (you just look at light skin and light features but physically they are as ugly as black women when you are able to look past the light skin halo and analyze features objectively).

4) White women are extremely aggressive. They "chimp out" as much as black women and are always very hostile. Anyone working jobs in customer service or has experienced these hags can elaborate @Bronzehawkattack

Personally I despise all western women equally. Western to me = white, spic, black, and Asian living in the west.

As an added note it doesn't matter what kind of white it is. They are all disgusting in their own way. Especially the Nordic type (these things looked very alien and freakish and have weird mannish faces).

I'm not disgracing the forum with pics of these pigs but go look at western filth like Gyselle Bundschen (so called "super model)
Laugh2
if you want an example of your mannish, disgusting western woman.

you cannot believe in NAWALT and still call yourself blackpilled.

Asian women look worse than white women to me... Asians have the beady little eyes, flat pre-pubescant bodies, and they all look similar.

I'd settle for a gf of any race but my preference would be white... I'm white, I'd love to be in a relationship with my white looksmatch.

Sorry for the race heresy zesto... Maybe it's just as well we have different preferences it means we don't have to compete with each other.

I hate women of all races and creeds. I just think blonde haired white women are the most physically attractive.

How's the view from Mt. Cope up in Copenhagen? Yes, there are some white women who have manjaws but all of most? :lul::lul::lul:
White women aren't as high T although they're higher T than they used to be in average. They're the most attractive...on average due to sexual selection among their ancestors. I agree with the aggressive part but that's women in general irrespective of race. No group of women is worth worshipping but to say that white women are the worst in everything? That's just denying reality.

Black women are hot. But they'd never be interested in a ugly chimp like me.

How's the view from Mt. Cope up in Copenhagen? Yes, there are some white women who have manjaws but all of most? :lul::lul::lul:
White women aren't as high T although they're higher T than they used to be in average. They're the most attractive...on average due to sexual selection among their ancestors. I agree with the aggressive part but that's women in general irrespective of race. No group of women is worth worshipping but to say that white women are the worst in everything? That's just denying reality.

Because of jews the ZOG S A is one giant farm and we are being fed hormones and cornmeal just like the barnyard animals in the heart land.

jews are concocting hormones in all our food to make women higher t and shrink men's balls

Aside from that the white woman has more testosterone than the average Asian male, and in terms of athletic prowess, height, aka all factors of high t is interchangeable with that of the black woman

They're the most attractive...on average due to sexual selection among their ancestors.

Facepalm1

The only white women sexually selected for neoteny are some Eastern Europeans and that most likely is from mongoloid influence due to their proximity to Asia.

Most attractive = most neotenous

means we don't have to compete with each other.

@SilentSoup

Surprised1

Mate guarding is pathetic.

Even as an Asian male I say go to Asia and ascend if you can, whores go through a bunch of men before they get married anyway so it's okay if it's a few western incels.

Low IQ Thread.

GunToHead

White worshipers stand and be counted.

I have nothing against black women. Statistics have shown that black women hate us men from the middle east much less than, for example, white women, noodlewhores or latinas. Since then they are quite likeable to me.

Yes, white women have higher T than Asian males but that says more about the latter's hormonal levels than the former's. I believe that Europeans in general but specifically Northern Europeans bred for sexual selection. All I know is that for whatever reason, Europeans in general are considered to be more attractive than the other ethnic groups.

Your yellow fever is making you delusional.
Women come in a variety and there are beautiful woman in all races.
To say you think western asians and spices are ugly proves that. Latinos (Natives) share mongoloid features with Asians.
Most whites and black women I see do not have bulky jaws and on top of that a lot of Asians are mutilating themselves with chin and eye surgery.

Latinos (Natives) share mongoloid features with Asians

@TheOnlyWei

Uhh4

Sure, share some features but your average bean (Mestiza) woman is an abomination hodge podge mongrel.

The only Mongoloid latinos are the Indios and very rarely you have cases like me where the recessive Asian genes are expressed resulting in Mongoloid phenotype.

But your average Mexican foid is a short, fat, smelly goblin.

To say you think western asians and spices are ugly proves that.

What2

I didn't say that though. I just said I lump them all in the westerner category.

I only said black and white women are equally ugly.

Most whites and black women I see do not have bulky jaws

That could be true, I was only going off my own observations.

Anecdotal is anecdotal after all.

Embarassed1

on top of that a lot of Asians are mutilating themselves with chin and eye surgery.

Sad1

Yes it is very sad to see. Especially what is going on in Korea.

Blame western cultural imperialism for that.

@TheOnlyWei

View attachment 63369

Sure, share some features but your average bean (Mestiza) woman is an abomination hodge podge mongrel.

The only Mongoloid latinos are the Indios and very rarely you have cases like me where the recessive Asian genes are expressed resulting in Mongoloid phenotype.

But your average Mexican foid is a short, fat, smelly goblin.

View attachment 63373

I didn't say that though. I just said I lump them all in the westerner category.

I only said black and white women are equally ugly.

That could be true, I was only going off my own observations.

Anecdotal is anecdotal after all.

View attachment 63370

View attachment 63372

Yes it is very sad to see. Especially what is going on in Korea.

Blame western cultural imperialism for that.
What you are experiencing is common phenomenon. Once you start to dislike something, you start to hate everything about that person (or group). To a point where you become so hypersensitive you start to sense things that aren't even really there. It is a type.of projection.
You hate everything that is basically in your genetic make up, that you believe has made your life harder.
I stated Latinos(natives) not mesitizo, which you happen to be. Native Latinos usually have a smaller frame, height and darker skin. The over weightness you seen in Latinos is the same you see in polynesian. The introduction of foreign food not being properly digested causing an accumulation of fat
Actually the mutilation surgery has very little to do with western influence. Where do you see westerns having their jaw bone shaved off? Western eye surgery is usually done for correctional purposes, like a droopy eye lid.
But man keep your head up and power through until you reach goals but I hope you don't one day, not feel comfortable in y ou ir own skin and identity.

But man keep your head up and power through until you reach goals but I hope you don't one day, not feel comfortable in y ou ir own skin and identity.

@TheOnlyWei

I already don't. Before I JPopMaxxed I take out my student ID (that'll be 3 years old soon) and I look at the pic and get disgusted over how Mestizo I look.

When I go to Japan I am saying I am Peruvian Japanese, (there are lots of Japanese in Peru (even Japanese president) so there is precedence for that). I don't look Mestizo and I don't feel Mestizo and even if that's what I technically am I am sure that I am biologically Asian (from native genes) + Mongoloid phenotype.

Even in my college classes I only associate with Asians and I have been confused for Chinese on numerous occasions (both by Asians and westerners).

It's sometimes like you have a black couple give birth to an Aryan baby, or a white couple (without cuckery involved) give birth to a black baby.

That's because they have recessed genetics from the other race that just happen to combine and come out that race instead of that of the parents (because they are carriers of those genes).

Like blacks that descend from slaves and whites that have quadroons/octaroons in their family tree.

I am one of those such cases, which is why ever since I was a little kid other kids and adults would ask if I was adopted because I look nothing like my parents.

Where do you see westerns having their jaw bone shaved off?

jawbone.jpg

jawbones-1.jpg

I have no idea what leads Asians (mainly Koreans) to do this.

@TheOnlyWei

I already don't. Before I JPopMaxxed I take out my student ID (that'll be 3 years old soon) and I look at the pic and get disgusted over how Mestizo I look.

When I go to Japan I am saying I am Peruvian Japanese, (there are lots of Japanese in Peru (even Japanese president) so there is precedence for that). I don't look Mestizo and I don't feel Mestizo and even if that's what I technically am I am sure that I am biologically Asian (from native genes) + Mongoloid phenotype.

Even in my college classes I only associate with Asians and I have been confused for Chinese on numerous occasions (both by Asians and westerners).

It's sometimes like you have a black couple give birth to an Aryan baby, or a white couple (without cuckery involved) give birth to a black baby.

That's because they have recessed genetics from the other race that just happen to combine and come out that race instead of that of the parents (because they are carriers of those genes).

Like blacks that descend from slaves and whites that have quadroons/octaroons in their family tree.

I am one of those such cases, which is why ever since I was a little kid other kids and adults would ask if I was adopted because I look nothing like my parents.

jawbone.jpg

jawbones-1.jpg

I have no idea what leads Asians (mainly Koreans) to do this.
It is because they want to set themselves apart from Westeners.

I hate white women only, they are very rude to because I’m shitskin. Black people are loud asf but at least there REAL and nice

I hate white women only, they are very rude to because I’m shitskin. Black people are loud asf but at least there REAL and nice
Yes, I also find white women the worst. I have never been treated badly by black women. Besides, Statistics have shown that black women do not hate us middle easterners as much as white, asian or latina women do.

Asian women look worse than white women to me... Asians have the beady little eyes, flat pre-pubescant bodies, and they all look similar.

I'd settle for a gf of any race but my preference would be white... I'm white, I'd love to be in a relationship with my white looksmatch.

Sorry for the race heresy zesto... Maybe it's just as well we have different preferences it means we don't have to compete with each other.
Word

I don't give a shit about black women. Objectively they're the ugliest female for me, and white women the most attractive ones. That's logical because it's normal for you to find women of your own race most attractive. Subjectively I don't trust any woman and can't develop love for anyone of them.

They're just racist pieces of shit.

you say that, sure, but the "i have a mommygf for me in Asia" thing contradicts it completely. such a relationship is completely repulsive to a female due to their very nature.

you say that, sure, but the "i have a mommygf for me in Asia" thing contradicts it completely. such a relationship is completely repulsive to a female due to their very nature.

For that we have a word here, it's called "cope"

and for many a cope can be a "hope"

and a "hope" just might be an "elope" (closest word I can find that was positive that rhymes with hope).

I hate women of all races and creeds. I just think blonde haired white women are the most physically attractive.

What age are we talking here, because they really do age like shit, and like @Zesto said, they have man jaw in a lot of cases as they age.

I've always said, asian women are objectively the most feminine females of the human race, and for me that makes them the most attractive. White women aren't really that far off from black women in terms of masculinity.

I see lots of posts here about how disgusting black women are, ugliest, worst, mannish, most aggressive/hostile.

Yet from the same users I'll see another post with some cucked out, good old fashioned white worship.

Well I have news for ye.

View attachment 63345

1) White women are all manjaws (look at their lower thirds, they have Chad jaws on average)

2) White women are high t (just as high t as black women)

3) White women are ugly (you just look at light skin and light features but physically they are as ugly as black women when you are able to look past the light skin halo and analyze features objectively).

4) White women are extremely aggressive. They "chimp out" as much as black women and are always very hostile. Anyone working jobs in customer service or has experienced these hags can elaborate @Bronzehawkattack

Personally I despise all western women equally. Western to me = white, spic, black, and Asian living in the west.

As an added note it doesn't matter what kind of white it is. They are all disgusting in their own way. Especially the Nordic type (these things looked very alien and freakish and have weird mannish faces).

I'm not disgracing the forum with pics of these pigs but go look at western filth like Gyselle Bundschen (so called "super model) if you want an example of your mannish, disgusting western woman.

giphy.gif

lol where do i even begin with this gook worshipping faggot.

having ''mannish'' jaws is OBJECTIVELY more attractive than the oval faced genetic trash you worship. and what, youre going to tell me beauty isnt objective? high T women = high T sons. high T sons = less likelihood of being incel and higher survival chance due to masculine characteristics. its not fucking hard to understand.

alexander-wang---front-row--backstage---fall-2012-mercedes-benz-fashion-week.jpg
cute-girl-korea-ulzzang-Favim.com-4835105.jpeg

the woman on the left has an insanely superior face to the cunt on the right plus shes probably taller by almost a foot. the foid on the right will shit out more genetic sludge like yourself. tell me this, does any male model have a mother that looks like the girl on the right? you worship these dollfaces whores probably as a projection of the low T faggot that you are. mashallah i hope you get offed before you visit asia so you dont go and spread your inferior genes with another subhuman foid for the sake of the future incel you will create. youre a fucking disgrace to your own race for wanting to sabotage your gene pool.

Last edited:
I see lots of posts here about how disgusting white women are, ugliest, worst, mannish, most aggressive/hostile.

Yet from the same users I'll see another post with some cucked out, good old fashioned asian worship.
Evry 1 els is hippocrit

lol where do i even begin with this gook worshipping faggot.

having ''mannish'' jaws is OBJECTIVELY more attractive than the oval faced genetic trash you worship. high T women = high T sons. high T sons = less likelihood of beig incel due to masculine characteristics. its not fucking hard to understand.

alexander-wang---front-row--backstage---fall-2012-mercedes-benz-fashion-week.jpg
cute-girl-korea-ulzzang-Favim.com-4835105.jpeg

the woman on the left has an insanely superior face to the cunt on the right plus shes probably taller by almost a foot. the foid on the right will shit out more genetic sludge like yourself. tell me this, does any male model have a mother that looks like the girl on the right? you worship these dollfaces whores probably as a projection of the low T faggot that you are. mashallah i hope you get offed before you visit asia so you dont go and spread your inferior genes with another subhuman foid for the sake of the future incel you will create
I find the girl on the right picture more attractive and cute tbh
For us men its a matter of taste what we find attractive on women and what not.