Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You cannot give a good reply to someone insulting you as an autistic cel

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
It happens with me all the time. Whenever someone insults me IRL, i am unable to come up with a good reply and often end up saying something which makes it more awkward.

Anxiety trait.

I am up for this challenge! Post a few of the insults you've received and I'm gonna write some example comebacks.

i may get in a watchlist for saying this, and maybe i already am in a watchlist just for signing up on this forum

as someone that is not autistic, it's hard to me as well to insult back normies that start mocking me, what do i do instead? i spit them in the face, i already did this two times, the second one being a faggot boomer that would make fun of my voice and constantly laugh at me and wouldn't fuck off when politely asked.

in both cases they didn't do shit, since normies are pussies, but there's still a chance they fight back.

i'd say a spit is the middle ground, it's not a punch, but it's a very effective insult.

I just ignore them until I have to start hitting them

I just sperg out and continue to make them uncomfortable and confused :feelsEhh:

as someone that is not autistic, it's hard to me as well to insult back normies that start mocking me, what do i do instead? i spit them in the face, i already did this two times, the second one being a faggot boomer that would make fun of my voice and constantly laugh at me and wouldn't fuck off when politely asked.

in both cases they didn't do shit, since normies are pussies, but there's still a chance they fight back.

i'd say a spit is the middle ground, it's not a punch, but it's a very effective insult.
wtf do u work in a mall?
because ur an escalation technician :dab:

i may get in a watchlist for saying this, and maybe i already am in a watchlist just for signing up on this forum

Holy shit, I do that :feelskek:
When it's mixed with mucus it just feels right :feelsohh::bigbrain:

Indeed. When I receive insults, my RSD activates and I feel immediately crippled by anxiety. Defensiveness is the natural response for me.