Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You cannot complain about JBW if you live in canada (STORMCELS GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
I never said I want it to happen. I just find it funny that there are so many mayocels who complain about their country getting swamped with ethnics when that's literally the best chance for them to ascend :feelskek:
Oh, I guess I can kinda understand now. Why go to SEAmaxx or LatinAmericamaxx if SEAmaxxing and LatinAmericamaxxing are coming to you?

The thing is though that JBW only works when you go to those countries. Once those same ethnic foids come to first-world countries it will not be the same anymore because those foids can already enjoy a higher standard of living and thus don't see white males as special anymore.

lol
Send link of OP

its on the ontario subreddit its literally in the picture
Oh, I guess I can kinda understand now. Why go to SEAmaxx or LatinAmericamaxx if SEAmaxxing and LatinAmericamaxxing are coming to you?

The thing is though that JBW only works when you go to those countries. Once those same ethnic foids come to first-world countries it will not be the same anymore because those foids can already enjoy a higher standard of living and thus don't see white males as special anymore.
exactly. I'm tired of shitskin telling me to go abroad. They're the one who should go if they can't ascend not me. this is MY home.

Free speech is on the chopping block in Canada. Much worse than the US.
CSIS can and will come for incels sooner than later thanks to soy Trudeau.
Do you think it's still a good idea to move to "Canada" and settle somewhere remote like in northern Ontario around Hudson's Bay, or New Brunswick, or the Maritimes, or deep in Alberta or even in Yukon?

Or am I better off staying in the US. I guess NYC isn't any better but there are still a lot of remote places here where I can move to and I feel like we're the only first-world country that aren't as cucked when it comes to free speech, personal beliefs, gun ownership and overall better civil freedom, at least in the rural and wild parts of the country.
its on the ontario subreddit its literally in the picture
Are you from Ontario or Québec? Are you French Canadian?
exactly. I'm tired of shitskin telling me to go abroad. They're the one who should go if they can't ascend not me. this is MY home.
Move to America instead. We have more freedom and we are the land of opportunity.

I would leave Canada if there was a single country in the entire world that accepted only white immigrants.

lifefuel for kikecels

Who in their right mind would move to "Canada" if America is a superior country to move to.

If they want diversity, let me in that "country" illegally and give me refugee status as a Latino and American citizen even if I come without a passport.
I would leave Canada if there was a single country in the entire world that accepted only white immigrants.
Why not America?

If what OP said is true then JBW would work right at home in Canada no need to move abroad

OP is an idiot that doesn't even understand how JBW works

There is no "someone's land" by nature, is decided by your strength to defend it from invaders in the same way that whites took land from the native americans immigrants are taking from whites, it's just a bit cuck to let the enemy take it without even against attacking

:feelspuke: don't do that shit, i live in the most mixed country in the world and all there is here is misery

Last edited:
There is no "someone's land" in the same way that whites took land from the native americans immigrants are taking from whites, it's just a bit cuck to let the enemy take it without even against attacking
That's what I find hypocritical about some white supremacist though. They claim that they are the true heirs of the Americas despite taking it away from Native Americans, but then they complain about Muslims taking over Europe and whites becoming a minority there under Sharia law.
:feelspuke: don't do that shit, i live in the most mixed country in the world and all there is here is misery
Being from a mongrel country is the worst when you don't even have an ethnicity. Are you are is a nationality and even then you can't claim your homeland as your own since they're all made up of people who came from everywhere else.

I envy all Old Worlders (whites, niggers, sand, pakis, curries, rice, all of them).

@tehgymcel420 always complain but he never knows what's truly like to be a post-colonial mixed-breed bastard when you are the descendant of one of humanity's oldest civilization and still speak the language of your ancient ancestors.

Last edited:
View attachment 494646

Canada has been completely overrun by immigrants, white people are not the majority in places like toronto anymore. You are not an oppressed minority anymore. FUCK your diversity. Stormcels must unite.
I'm fucking sick of pakistanis and indians complaning about JBW in canada, telling us to go abroad while they are ruining our fucking country. How about you shitskin go back to your shithole and marry some foid there huh?
You're wayyyy too late. The infinity niggers flood happened in Canada going all the way back to the 80s when they started pimping the idea of "multiculturalism" (ethnic cleansing with a better sounding name.) This "nation" was doomed even before I was born. You will *never* get Canada to be majority White ever again. It's over. I don't like how Canada is a third-world toilet for every immigrant alive, but that's what this Chinese property of a country has become.

You're wayyyy too late. The infinity niggers flood happened in Canada going all the way back to the 80s when they started pimping the idea of "multiculturalism" (ethnic cleansing with a better sounding name.) This "nation" was doomed even before I was born. You will *never* get Canada to be majority White ever again. It's over. I don't like how Canada is a third-world toilet for every immigrant alive, but that's what this Chinese property of a country has become.
No one is really immigrating to "Canada". All the spics are only invading America and most of civilized "Canada" is almost entirely white.

No one is really immigrating to "Canada". All the spics are only invading America and most of civilized "Canada" is almost entirely white.
Bro you<re coping lol, there are so many indians and chinese coming here. Vancouver has a like 40-45% asian population. 27% chinese alone. We got absolutely overrun by immigrants. Theres no comming back.

Bro you<re coping lol, there are so many indians and chinese coming here. Vancouver has a like 40-45% asian population. 27% chinese alone. We got absolutely overrun by immigrants. Theres no comming back.
Then why do they choose to go to "Canada" if America is a far superior country in terms of both freedom and economic opportunity as well as being the entertainment and cultural hub of the world? Who in their right minds go to the second-tier country that has a much smaller economy?

They should just move to the US. No one will take "Canadian" rainbow monopoly money seriously. Everyone wants the greenbacks.

Have you recognized the fact that you are American and choose to live in the Land of the Free?
((("Free")))
:feelskek::feelskek:
You're free only to think/do what (((they))) allow you to i.e. degeneracy
True orwellian situation.

((("Free")))
:feelskek::feelskek:
You're free only to think/do what (((they))) allow you to i.e. degeneracy
True orwellian situation.
We the people will never let the government violate the fundamentals of our God-given Constitution!

Foids still won't fuck ethnics.

I'm moving to Canada @TheDarkEnigma
Then you are a traitor and not let you escape should have your American citizenship revoked! actually take me with your please i need to be away from other spics and be one of the few spics who choose to live in "canada" rather than the u.s.

View attachment 494646

Canada has been completely overrun by immigrants, white people are not the majority in places like toronto anymore. You are not an oppressed minority anymore. FUCK your diversity. Stormcels must unite.
I'm fucking sick of pakistanis and indians complaning about JBW in canada, telling us to go abroad while they are ruining our fucking country. How about you shitskin go back to your shithole and marry some foid there huh?
It doesn't matter if Canada is filled with inmigrants, all inmigrant foids will rather be the 10th sidechick of whatever random white so JBW will still be valid and white foids will not touch ethnic males.

Ethnics could go back to their country if they could but guess what living 5 or 10 years in your home country and then expending 15 years in Canada totally fucks up over your personality and culture, they have western values that are incompatible with ethnic countries.

How do you grow up as a white Canadian woman and adopt the "hijab" part of Islam? You've lived all your life without a headscarf, and then you decide "Know what? I believe in my heart that God wants me to cover up my femininity."
stfu cuck

It doesn't matter if Canada is filled with inmigrants, all inmigrant foids will rather be the 10th sidechick of whatever random white so JBW will still be valid and white foids will not touch ethnic males.

Ethnics could go back to their country if they could but guess what living 5 or 10 years in your home country and then expending 15 years in Canada totally fucks up over your personality and culture, they have western values that are incompatible with ethnic countries.
As if "Canada" can call itself a Western country on par with the U.S. and Europe. It doesn't even deserve first-world status if it's coming from American and British gibs since it's merely a colony with a worthless rainbow currency and a shitty economy more on par with Colombia or Brazil or the Dominican Republic. You know, third-world ethnic shithole countries.

Trudeau is Fidel castros son

As if "Canada" can call itself a Western country on par with the U.S. and Europe. It doesn't even deserve first-world status if it's coming from American and British gibs since it's merely a colony with a worthless rainbow currency and a shitty economy more on par with Colombia or Brazil or the Dominican Republic. You know, third-world ethnic shithole countries.
It was a western country at least, plenty of ruined western countries: Greece, Italy, Sweden, France, Spain...

Trudeau is Fidel castros son
Latino cope. He's a French Canadian just like every other "Canadian" politician. Would be coping as a Hispanic man myself if we had a half-spic as the prime minister of a "country" with barely any spics.
It was a western country at least, plenty of ruined western countries: Greece, Italy, Sweden, France, Spain...
Still a shitty empty wasteland with no jobs or resources. It's an insult to compare that "place" to America which is the center of Western civilization.

And Spain is spicland just like Latin America.

Np I’ll call Soros and tell him to send more:feelsLSD:
No need we just got a fresh load
Of Haitianiggers. They make Africaniggers look like mayo cream cheese crackers!

ignore what they say, watch what they do

No need we just got a fresh load
Of Haitianiggers. They make Africaniggers look like mayo cream cheese crackers!

Yeah I heard about the haitiannniggers:lul: Have fun with them!
ignore what they say, watch what they do
Exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back