Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You cannot be a sperm donor if you are short.

J

Joseph Merric

Greycel
I don't know how things are with this in other countries, but almost 100% of sperm banks in Russia will not allow you to pass the test if you are below 175-180cm. They write it right on the sites. You are clearly hinted that you should not breed, that you are a genetic freak.
Everyone knows that the sperm of short men is not in demand, but this situation is interesting because you will not even be allowed to hand over the material, saying that you are too short. There are no men below 170 in the sperm donor database.

View: https://imgur.com/a/Z7nH735

If the site does not specify height requirements, you will be asked/offered to fill out a questionnaire over the phone that indicates your height, and then also denied. Or the height requirement is encrypted in «No defects in appearance». No one talks about it directly, but everyone considers short stature disgusting, inferior, defective and unworthy of reproduction. People with an ugly face, baldness, but not with short stature are allowed to donate sperm.

Could I be sperm doner in Asian or India?

5 foot 10 White

167cm here.

In taller countries I think it's about 183cm to be a sperm donor. But anyway yeah. Goes to show how they view us short men as subhuman

Could I be sperm doner in Asian or India?

5 foot 10 White
yes

In my country they buy sperm from European countries, they won't even accept the local donors.

Fucking stupid breeders, spreading their problems.

If someone has to receive “donated sperm”, they do not deserve to reproduce.
This world believes that every woman is worthy of reproduction, but not every man.
Requirements for egg donors include only age and absence of genetic diseases + absence of drug addiction.

Smaller & smaller pool of male genetics living on.

Rob and kill the sperm bank owners
Https   undeadwalkingcom files 2019 03 TWD 515 GP 1105 0136

(In Minecraft)