Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can tell someone really cares about you when

Status
Not open for further replies.
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
They tell you to/try to help you find a girlfriend/wife. Deep down everyone knows that this connection is vital for a healthy mind. Anyone who tells you "Girls aren't that important man" or "you shouldn't be focused on girls now" is either bluepilled beyond help or doesn't give two shits for you.

If someone cares about you they should either:

1.Take your v if their are female

2.Lend you their gf if dudes

3.Hook you up with someone

If someone really respects and believes in you they might try to set you up with one of their single friends. Keep in mind that when they're doing this for you, they're putting their own reputation on the line by associating with you. Of course no one is going to try to set up one of their female friends with an ugly social retard. It would make them look bad and frankly, your normie "friends" are just as judgmental as anyone else so they know deep down that their female friends deserve better than you. So they tell you to "be happy on your own" or to lower your standards (how much lower can they be?) or some trivial bullshit like that. Friends like that are not friends at all if you ask me.

It's a nice sentiment, but it never works anyways.

No one cares about male virgins. NO ONE.

Definitely man, action speaks louder than words. Some people are all talk, but sometimes you gotta walk the walk, and walk the talk.

Noone ever tried to help me to get a gf.
They were probably too repulsed by me, hence why I never had any real friends anyway.

This is legit, even when I don't like it when they do it. My only two real friends who actually do well with girls are always trying to push/help me, but they're in their own goodlooking bubble. I appreciate it though.

My "friends" (friends don't exist) didn't even talked to me for anything else than getting something from me. Partly my fault for believing in friendship and crap like that. No one is friend of anyone unless they want something from you. Fuck everyone.

Sorry for the minirant

Not necesscarily. I'd never tell that to a 5'2" balding indian janitor because I know there's no hope. Sometimes you have to be realistic.

Damn, so many 2017cels banned :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Considering they have single female friends in the first place. They could be amazing friends, but incels like you (either they know it or not). But yes, if the do have close female friends who are single if they are truly good friends, they should at least try to fix you up with them. If it succeeds or not, it's not in their power but the action matters
What is this bluepill non-sense? You do realize that the only reason men associate with women is so they can get access to their holes? If a guy-friend of yours has female friends it's not because he's friends with them, it's because he's orbiting them for a chance at bedding them. Why would he sacrifice time and energy to get YOU laid when HE is orbiting HER for a chance at getting laid?

Status
Not open for further replies.