Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can tell appearance makes a huge difference based on online treatment

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Notice even if you're an ugly fuck if you don't tell people about it online and post on forums, people are somehow more open to speaking to you? People don't immediately wish for you to go away.

Meanwhile in real life where there is no hiding appearances, suddenly everyone's attitude you changes even if you act completely the same online.

Hell if you set your profile pic to show your ugly self I bet people online will respond differently.

Imagine having personality the same for all 3 times but somehow people act to you different when they know what you look like lol

anime halo is good

This is why you have to milk the avi halo for what its worth

Yes, it's brutal.

This is more of an Incel trait: being treated differently and positively online compared to IRL

People treat me shit both online and offline.

People treat me shit both online and offline.
19645.jpg

Hell if you set your profile pic to show your ugly self I bet people online will respond differently.
Same thing with profile names.
On youtube, if a profile has a girl's name, or photo of a girl, there's always WAY more responses, and of course beta cucks tryna ask the girl out and shit

avi halo is proof of the blackpill

This is 100% true. As someone with a deep voice, whenever I talk to people over the phone they're 10x more receptive to me when my 5'6 ugly italian ass shows up in person.

I hate the superficiality and pretenses of soyciety, its evolutionary psychological origins and sociological expressions.

That's true.
In general, people think people are rude online.
I experience the opposite as online you are only judged by your character
full