Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can take pleasure that most foids will inflict themselves with the suffering and waste of time, energy, money, life that is having children.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not even talking about childbirth, difficult as it may be with vaginal tears and other complications.

Having children. Most people do it mindlessly. If you ask them why, they'll barely stumble into a bullshit response, like passing on your genes or something.

And if you can summon a rational mindset for a moment, you can see the futility of having children. All the time, all the energy, all the money spent on them - totally useless. Unless you enjoy their company or something, but at that point it's mostly Stockholm syndrome and a sunken cost fallacy making you enjoy their company.

So take pleasure in the fact that foids will have children. Their lives will be miserable, they will hate it, but they will never admit it. They will lie to themselves and try to brainwash themselves into thinking they made the right choice. But they'll know, deep down they'll know they're miserable.

Teracope.

Most foids just abort. The super dumb ones have like 5 of Chad's babies and raise them on their own or with a normiecuck.

Raising kids has never been easier for foids because incel tax dollars pay all the costs.

Raising kids has never been easier for foids because incel tax dollars pay all the costs.
Ouch.

Could’ve hurt until I remembered that I’m a NEET and thus immune from paying for some slut’s bastard offspring against my will, but yeah major ouchies for our wizard/incel wage cuck brothers out there.

You have our sympathies.

Ouch.

Could’ve hurt until I remembered that I’m a NEET and thus immune from paying for some slut’s bastard offspring against my will, but yeah major ouchies for our wizard/incel wage cuck brothers out there.

You have our sympathies.

Imagine bragging about being a parasite

20200228 135205

Mad cope. Children are one of the greatest blessings the Lord gives us. Ironically, in this zogged world, most consider children to be an annoying burden, but in reality it is one of the greatest joys on earth (especially for women). Women are suffering right now because they are no longer being women (instead they've chosen the life of sluttery and "being in the workplace" - this in turn leads to the suffering of men/incels), and childbirth does them good to remind them who they are: mothers. It annoys me and causes me sleepless nights wondering why other men and women get to experience the joy of children and I may never not. Why do these sluts and chads get to experience a joy I don't?

There's no pleasure in this. Sorry bud.

If you've ever been around kids and seen mothers, you'd know they're lying to everyone and themselves. No one content in their decision says 'but it's worth it!!11!!' after an hour of complaining how tired and unhappy they are.

this is true especially for black women. when I was in homeless shelter, they always abused their kids

Many potential chads' kids "breeders"

I'm not even talking about childbirth, difficult as it may be with vaginal tears and other complications.

Having children. Most people do it mindlessly. If you ask them why, they'll barely stumble into a bullshit response, like passing on your genes or something.

And if you can summon a rational mindset for a moment, you can see the futility of having children. All the time, all the energy, all the money spent on them - totally useless. Unless you enjoy their company or something, but at that point it's mostly Stockholm syndrome and a sunken cost fallacy making you enjoy their company.

So take pleasure in the fact that foids will have children. Their lives will be miserable, they will hate it, but they will never admit it. They will lie to themselves and try to brainwash themselves into thinking they made the right choice. But they'll know, deep down they'll know they're miserable.
Raising children is in fact the ONLY way that any woman finds fulfilment in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back