Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You can smell the fear and deseperation on her as she is hitting the wall full speed

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
the clock is ticking roastie
pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif

So sad. She'll have to settle for some even more desperate High Tier normie. What a tragedy for her.

am in therapy
I've been told I'm funny and smart.
another proof that foids can't think as individuals.

if I gave a single shit what other people say about me I would have roped a long time ago JFL

She'll eventually get too old and die alone.

oh right, the second one is also pretty good. you get ice/fire powers as well.
was a nice game back in the day on my old ps3 have good memories for it same with uncharted and

Successful high tier normie won't settle for her.
cope

I've seen a dude from the Sillicon Valley in his 30's who was good looking, successsful, rich, cultured, ... but single. He struggled desperately to get Staceys or women from his league, but all of them had some better sugar daddy keeping them in his harem.

This guy's only hope is definitely one of these 4/10 """"femcel"""" spending all day eating cheap crisps and throwing their welfare money at BBC dildos.

Hahahah that's what you get for being a fucking whore

cope

I've seen a dude from the Sillicon Valley in his 30's who was good looking, successsful, rich, cultured, ... but single. He struggled desperately to get Staceys or women from his league, but all of them had some better sugar daddy keeping them in his harem.

This guy's only hope is definitely one of these 4/10 """"femcel"""" spending all day eating cheap crisps and throwing their welfare money at BBC dildos.

It's only cope if he settles on some fat old pig with a kid or 2. My point still stands as long as he remains single and nabs himself a stacey. 5+ out 10 still backs me up.

Probably not as good looking as you think he is.

It's only cope if he settles on some fat old pig with a kid or 2. My point still stands as long as he remains single and nabs himself a stacey. 5+ out 10 still backs me up.

Probably not as good looking as you think he is.
He was at least above average but still has to settle with our looksmatchs. I'm telling you it's over.