Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can se it on their face if they took the vaccine.

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★★★★
:feelsUgh:Every-time there are some provaxer idiot I could already see it on their face that they took the kikeccine.
Its that tiny little bit of cuckines and obedience that you can spot on their face.:feelsUgh:

:feelsUgh:I can predict with a 90% certainty if you took the vaccine by seeing your face:feelsUgh:

Its like a con artist that can spot a mark. Or a foid scammer that target the right male tourists.
They can see it on the face who will be an easy mark.

Dude i got the chad-19 and believe me is no fun, i feel like shit and i can't Even enjoy My copes. Hope it dosnt last long, the last two days have been a nightmare

Many people took it because they were forced to, but as for people who support this compulsory vaccination, they're either evil, dumb or both, no exceptions.

but as for people who support this compulsory vaccination, they're either evil, dumb or both, no exceptions.
:feelsUgh:Those are they one were I feel that you can detect it on their face:feelsUgh:

Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 06 um 170239

They are now realising their mistake however knowing they cannot undo the damage that has been done to them they are becoming bitter towards those who were not tricked, they have no option but to double down and take out their frustration on the untainted and make their existence as miserable as theirs or force them to take the poison themselves so that the untainted cannot gain from the foolishness of the tainted.

:feelsUgh:Every-time there are some provaxer idiot I could already see it on their face that they took the kikeccine.
Its that tiny little bit of cuckines and obedience that you can spot on their face.:feelsUgh:

:feelsUgh:I can predict with a 90% certainty if you took the vaccine by seeing your face:feelsUgh:

Its like a con artist that can spot a mark. Or a foid scammer that target the right male tourists.
They can see it on the face who will be an easy mark.
6cb

They are now realising their mistake however knowing they cannot undo the damage that has been done to them they are becoming bitter towards those who were not tricked, they have no option but to double down and take out their frustration on the untainted and make their existence as miserable as theirs or force them to take the poison themselves so that the untainted cannot gain from the foolishness of the tainted.
We warned them not to take it but they didn't listen, now they're turning on us instead of the government like bitches.

We warned them not to take it but they didn't listen, now they're turning on us instead of the government like bitches.
Novax Jokavich in Australia is a prime example of people preferring forcing others to bow to tyranny like they have done rather than fight for basic freedoms.
Fuck people who support that, let them live in their prison planet.

It’s over for :feelsUgh:cels

Dude i got the chad-19 and believe me is no fun, i feel like shit and i can't Even enjoy My copes. Hope it dosnt last long, the last two days have been a nightmare
It is but i doubt vaccine works, i know many extended family members who got two shots and still got covid.

Novax Jokavich in Australia is a prime example of people preferring forcing others to bow to tyranny like they have done rather than fight for basic freedoms.
Fuck people who support that, let them live in their prison planet.
Those types are brainwashed pussies who worship authority, and they're dick suckers because they like being dominated by the government and like to show their loyalty to them by bending over and accepting any of their ridiculous demands.

It is but i doubt vaccine works, i know many extended family members who got two shots and still got covid.
You still get covid, the vaccine lets you have a milder covid.

This post is underrated

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back