Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can save one of them. Whom do you save?

Both are dying. You can save one of them. Whom do you save?

• A curry or noodle whore who hates her race

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A rapist

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
OP with another stella stupid thread

Rapists are giving females what they deserve, I wish more men were low inhib enough to commit rape.

A rapist if the rapist is male, we can talk about shit because i have more in common with him than i do with some ethnic roastie.

Rapists are giving females what they deserve, I wish more men were low inhib enough to commit rape.
Unfortunately we already have like 3 cucks in the polls

None tbh. I'd rather sui

save the rapist then let him rape the dying currywhore then leave her to die.

I'd save the noodle whore, and rape her, therefore I became the rapist in his place, therefore its like I saved both A rapist (the rape was my lifefuel) and A whore, win win.

Last edited:
I'd save the noodle whore, and rape her, therefore I became the rapist in his place, therefore its like I saved both A rapist (the rape was my lifefuel) and A whore, win win.

high iq post

I'd walk away.

Anybody who chooses the femoid is a cuck fakecel.

Let’s face it, the rapist did nothing wrong, he was just an ugly man trying to get sex.

kek

Myself from saving them.

Lol, IncelTears is gonna use this poll to slander us more.

The curry if she gives me sex. Otherwise the rapist.

lmao I'd do the same

I would join hands with the rapist and beat the shit out of her after he's done or hell While he is raping her. Hey his body his choice and it's not right for me to interfere.

Don't get involved with people you don't know. No good deed goes unpunished.

i'd probably save the woman honestly, she might be a cunt but she didn't technically do anything wrong.