Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel YOU can rise up against foids, this is how:

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
I've recently stumbled across this extremely potent lifefuel. My father is a landlord, and he told me about how he evicted 2 foids for being degenerate pieces of shit who kept partying.

I've realized now that this is my calling.

The amount of pain I can inflict upon others is truly immense by being something as simple as a landlord.
Im going to fuck over as many foids as I can. Lie to them about sex for rent and then "forget" it ever happened. I would advise any incel to wagecuck, despite the government being shitty, this is the best way you are ever going to fuck over foids. Not even going ER is going to cause as much pain as abusing the law as a landlord.

Save your money, buy property, destroy whores.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk, I hate women. Peace!

Most states have extremely cucked landlord tenant laws that favor the tenant. So be cautious.

Cope they can easily just move in with some guy

your father own's lands huh, you must be pretty rich :chad::banhammer:

Onlyfans, Snapchat Premiums, simps. Sorry but your plan is null and void. They can simply buy your property at this point.

Onlyfans, Snapchat Premiums, simps. Sorry but your plan is null and void. They can simply buy your property at this point.

Implying that whores are smart enough to do anything but be degenerate.
your father own's lands huh, you must be pretty rich :chad::banhammer:

Yea, he is. And you know what? He lost his virginity at age 40.

It's over, so let's get some justice.

Implying that whores are smart enough to do anything but be degenerate.

Yea, he is. And you know what? He lost his virginity at age 40.

It's over, so let's get some justice.

They still got that guap tho, simps help her in every process of her life even outside of funding her hedonist lifestyle.

Those guys arent always chads.

9 times out of 10, that foid will have to eat sub8cock, so technically she is suffering.

Don't forget about hidden cameras...

Im going to fuck over as many foids as I can. Lie to them about sex for rent and then "forget" it ever happened

Be very careful with this, make sure to proposition them when you know they aren't recording (no phone in hand)

If they refuse, just evict them, make sure you've previously collected evidence of a valid issue to evict them or else the police will believe their story

If they return to ask for the deal AFTER having refused it the first time, act like you don't know what they are talking about, and say that you would never do such a thing, sound outraged (they are likely recording)

The best thing you can do is purchase a GOER watch.

That's rape, sweety.

If you're rich you might as well looksmax?

Do you live in Sauid Arabia where a whore needs multiple witnesses to counter 1 man's if they claim you rape them? Otherwise you're fucked. Tenants DESTROY properties, usually foid related. Not worth the hassle just to get one over (you won't anyway).

Be smarter than them, stop thinking with your feels.

Good strategy brocel. But moneymaxxing ain't easy

This

And also, good luck getting rich enough to be a landlord in America. In this country, the rich are born rich and the poor are born poor and the only way to change that is with rebellion.

This is a super low IQ post. The second u propose anything about sex for rent unless you are a chad, the second ur ass is going to court. You realise that the state favors tenants right? Especially women tenants where they can tell the judge that you tried to rape them/harrassed them and you will only be out of rent money. Then good luck trying to evict them, hell look at this corona virus situation where they are literally stopping landlords from evicting. The state holds the power over renting not you. Do not become a landlord if your sole intention is to "fuck people over" because it will be you who gets fucked in the ass even harder.