Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can post a pic of your here (Don't ask for rating)

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★
Now Idk if it is against the rules or not but if it isn’t then you can post a pic of yours if you want to and if it is against the rule then let me know I will remove the post.

66772.jpg

Now Idk if it is against the rules or not but if it isn’t then you can post a pic of yours if you want to and if it is against the rule then let me know I will remove the post.
What’s wrong with asking for a face rating?

So you guys never got to see each other?
A few guys have posted selfies, but for the most part we don't know each other's faces to be the best of my knowledge. Maybe some guys have exchanged selfies in discord servers or something tho idk

It's best to never show your face here. Maybe show your face in DMs to a user you really trust, but I wouldn't even do that. 3 users have showed me their faces in DMs, but nobody here saw my face ever

It's best to never show your face here. Maybe show your face in DMs to a user you really trust, but I wouldn't even do that. 3 users have showed me their faces in DMs, but nobody here saw my face ever
i saw one once and didnt do shit, why would you roach out a fellow brocel..yep

and were they sub 5s truecels? Or maybe failed normies?

and were they sub 5s truecels? Or maybe failed normies?
One was a 3/10 truecel, one was a 4/10 LTN, and one was a 6/10 MTN/HTN. I won’t reveal who each one was because I respect them more than that. What goes in my DMs stays confidential

One was a 3/10 truecel, one was a 4/10 LTN, and one was a 6/10 MTN/HTN. I won’t reveal who each one was because I respect them more than that. What goes in my DMs stays confidential
Truly over if 6/10 man are here too :feelsrope:

Truly over if 6/10 man are here too :feelsrope:
He was quite nonNT I would say. Even disregarding that part, more men than you’d think are struggling with women nowadays. The dating market is heavily biased against men overall.

Hello officer, is your donut tasty today? I hope so! :feelsLSD:

Can I see

Can I see
See what, my face? Never. If I don't show it to the users I chat with in DMs that have hundreds of replies back and forth chatting, I'm certainly not showing you. I don't even know you. I just don't want my actual face on here, and I trust nobody enough to believe they would keep it private

Are you sure I can trust you enough to reveal my face? Im still thinking whether I should do it since showing just one eye and the teeth isn't enough to get a rating

Are you sure I can trust you enough to reveal my face? Im still thinking whether I should do it since showing just one eye and the teeth isn't enough to get a rating
Your choice. I’m not pressuring you into anything. A few other users trusted me. Up to you. Nothing wrong with keeping it to yourself if you’re afraid to share