Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can only save one from death ER OR Hitler

Who do you save from death?

• Adolf Hitler

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Elliot Rodger

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Image 2024 05 23 213537906

Obviously ER. ER was a truecel.

Hitler was a fakecel who creampied Eva Braun's pussy.

I wish you had never sent this
People need to have context before they vote. They need to know Hitler was a fakecel.

Also, between ER and Jesus, I would still save ER.

Jesus was another fakecel who creampied Mary Magdalene's pussy.

Hitler of course.

People need to have context before they vote. They need to know Hitler was a fakecel.

Also, between ER and Jesus, I would still save ER.

Jesus was another fakecel who creampied Mary Magdalene's pussy.
Shut up you stupid kike. Get out.

Neither. But if a gun was pointed to my head and I was forced to choose, I'd save ER.

I wonder how the world would have become if the big H didn't loosed the war in the end, does the entire europe would have been nazi et closed from the usa ? Wich mean USA would have become a lesser powerfull empire, no mondialisation, no exchange between country ? I really wonder.

Depends. Is the third Reich saved?

I wonder how the world would have become if the big H didn't loosed the war in the end, does the entire europe would have been nazi et closed from the usa ? Wich mean USA would have become a lesser powerfull empire, no mondialisation, no exchange between country ? I really wonder.
Europe would be far more trad, but I still think the dating market would be difficult like today.

Hitler so he can continue his work in erasing the fucking kikes from this shithole we call earth

ER cocksuckers are the dumbest people on this planet.

Hitler makes more sense. You wanna know why?

His existence would have rewritten the Timeline in a way were my parents likely never met, thus i would never be conceived and i could have spared me this whole shitshow

Hitler better, he should've killed all the jews on earth

Hitler.

Let's be honest - ER was a complete loser and 100% of his value is his attack and death in San Bernadino. That's why there used to be "Saint Elliot" memes on the original r/incels and r/braincels. "He died for our sins". If he was alive living as an obscure incel writing his journals that nobody ever read - it would be worthless.

Hitler's value on the other hand was not his death. It was of course his value in organizing a solution to the Jewish problem.

Fakecel or not, Hitler killed a shit ton more women. Also I don't know if it's possible to "save" them since they both killed themselves. They'd most likely just kill themselves again since they were in situations where their lives would be completely over.