Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You can only look forward to regret.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Seriously. Some people work and in the future plan to settle down and start a family. Or in the past you could fight in a war with your people and then return to your wife wanting you to come home.

Now?

You work and die with nothing achieved in life but only regrets overwhelming you on your last day on earth.
Is this such a way to live?
This always relates back to family, since that is a foundation for many things. It was part of your life and something you would want.
But now all I can do is daydream about normal things that seem so surreal.

Better wording instead of regret is wishing to do certain things instead of being involuntarily forced into sadness.

Last edited:
Brutal but also four digits IQ. The regretspill is excruciating one

Nice avi btw

I wouldn't even say I feel regret tbh, as that would imply that I believe anything was within my power to change, at least on some level. It's more like when I think about life, and my life in particular, that I feel an overbearing sense of futility. It's like a bad joke with no punchline.

I wouldn't even say I feel regret tbh, as that would imply that I believe anything was within my power to change, at least on some level. It's more like when I think about life, and my life in particular, that I feel an overbearing sense of futility. It's like a bad joke with no punchline.
Right.

It's more like, "I wish I got to experience this" instead of living like a robotical human that is forced involuntarily to experience sadness and constant wishing of having what others have.
Brutal but also four digits IQ. The regretspill is excruciating one

Nice avi btw
It is excruciating.

Roy Cohn's life ambition was to die broke while owing the IRS millions. He succeeded. I don't know if he died happy as a result.

our value is too low now and everything reflects that with ice cold precision.

even if we had something to prove ourselves, it would be like a crazy gauntlet where 40% die, 40% fail and 20% get some ugly uninterested women to talk to them for fake marriage out of interest

we already have this with the guys that essentially kill themselves with performance drugs trying to create some billion dollar startup, only to give half or more of it to some random ugly woman once they make it.