Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You can only be yourself if you're gl

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
nobody cares about the opinions or accomplishments or life or anything really of a subhuman. if you act yourself you'll only be shamed and ridiculed because in the eyes of holes and chads you're gutter trash that should be rounded up and gassed. I could only ever be a meek cuck in middle and high school and it's impossible to recover from that. if I ever spoke up the holes started laughing and the teacher with them. brutal

if you can't get a partner, friends or sex, it means you have limited social experience, which apparently makes your opinions less important.

The biggest and bestest lesson I ever learned about getting along with the rest of society was to hide my power level. In fact, just the other day I was feeling pretty hyper at work and was being a little more open with my coworkers, and I said some stuff that I regret trying to be funny. Nothing HRable, I'm more careful than that, but I still feel like an ass about it.

If I were good looking, they would've just laughed and I would feel better about myself. I have to keep the mask on.

You could cure every disease in the world, build a spaceship and visit every planet in the galaxy but if you were ugly/short/deformed then it will be the first thing they mention about you :feelskek::feelsclown:

You could cure every disease in the world, build a spaceship and visit every planet in the galaxy but if you were ugly/short/deformed then it will be the first thing they mention about you :feelskek::feelsclown:
hiroshima nagasaki :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

And this is precisely why humanity will not be forgiven and needs to be nuked.

Screenshot from 2021 12 04 07 50 40

Screenshot from 2021 12 04 07 54 29

Screenshot from 2021 12 04 07 51 33

nobody cares about the opinions or accomplishments or life or anything really of a subhuman. if you act yourself you'll only be shamed and ridiculed because in the eyes of holes and chads you're gutter trash that should be rounded up and gassed.
Only way to have any friends is to lean back on self deprecating humor and other forms of jesterism. Standing up for yourself as a subhuman is gonna fuck you over, even your own teachers will hate you. School teachers shouldn’t know the gender, race, height, or face of ANY student. Classes should be fully online and physical schools should be made a thing of the past.
I could only ever be a meek cuck in middle and high school and it's impossible to recover from that.
You were Jeremy Meeks in middle and high school? :chad::chad::chad:

Shit chad worship thread

Imagine actually thinking this lmao

Only way to have any friends is to lean back on self deprecating humor and other forms of jesterism. Standing up for yourself as a subhuman is gonna fuck you over, even your own teachers will hate you. School teachers shouldn’t know the gender, race, height, or face of ANY student. Classes should be fully online and physical schools should be made a thing of the past.
Based, exactly what i'm thinking

Clown world, accomplishments if you’re a subhuman will be treated as compensation and will still treat you like disposable waste meanwhile Chad increases his halo effectiveness

be yourself is bluepilled garbage. be a shameless poser instead.

Yeh, I realised you can only "be yourself" if you're living an entitled life to begin with.