Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can now play Cod 3 with mouse + kb support on PC.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★

Last edited:

If only we could disable that stupid snappy aim and dreadful DOF effect :feelsree:

I don't know why they didn't release COD 3 on PC originally anyways tbh. Loved playing it on my Ecksbocks.

I don't know why they didn't release COD 3 on PC originally anyways tbh. Loved playing it on my Ecksbocks.
"We were scrambling hard just to get the console games locked for launch. PC wasn‘t ever seriously considered – we had to cut so many corners already."
You can blame Jewtivision, they had only about 8months to create entire game from scratch. They made port of ps3 version to xb360/wii but not PC port since they could make it in time. Now you can play it on pissi at 120fps :chad:/720p :feelswhat:

Last edited:
You can blame Jewtivision, they had only about 8months to create entire game from scratch. They made port of ps3 version to xb360/wii but not PC port since they could make it in time.
Many such cases!