Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News You can now blame your inceldom on your gut bacteria composition

• Thread starter childhoodmemories
  • Start date
childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★

Gut bacteria linked to personality
Sociable people have a higher abundance of certain types of gut bacteria and also more diverse bacteria, an Oxford University study has found.

Certain things are worth specifically mentioning from the article (TL/DR):

"...both gut microbiome composition and diversity were related to differences in personality, including sociability and neuroticism ..."
"...gut microbiome may contribute not only to the extreme behavioural traits seen in autism but also to variation in social behaviour in the general population..."
"...social interactions can promote gut microbiome diversity..."

And to some of the reasons of it:

"...adults who had been formula-fed as children had a less diverse microbiome in adulthood..."
"Diversity was also positively related to international travel, perhaps due to exposure to novel microbes and different diets. More adventurous eaters had a more diverse gut microbiome whilst those on a dairy-free diet had lower diversity(...)"

That said, if you were not breast-fed and rot in your basement never leaving your town/state/country, it probably never began for you! Also, if you don't have social interactions, your bacteria diversity suffers, so again it's over!

never began for gutbacteriacels

The incels.co store should begin selling certified PSL 6+ gutter oil to help with NTmaxxing.

Last edited:
just take probiotics theory

It's over for gutcels

midochlorians

JFL if ur not gutbacteriamaxxing in 2020 tbhtbhnglngl

I eat some raw meat so my gut bacteria becomes more diverse.

Can I get gov bux for this?

Just drink yakuut bruh

The gut and the brain are very connected apparently people call the gut the second brain but I don’t know if that’s a bit of an exaggeration

this is exaggerated by alternative health grifters

I guess im a walking diseased fleabag then

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back