Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can not lose as a foid.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Just saw a 1/10 Foid (pimples everywhere, scar and cut on face, recessed jaw, weird shaped nose).

Had an 8.5/10 body that would put every african foid to shame.

Guess who was holding her hand?

7.5/10 chadlite/chad.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

He felt no shame.

FUCK THE UK.

FEMCELS DO NOT EXIST.

But they do lose. They some how lose on the tutorial level with no healthbar or pitfalls

But they do lose. They some how lose on the tutorial level with no healthbar or pitfalls
There's absolutely no truecel I've seen posted here that did not mog her.

Eggy mogged her, Stblackops2cel mogged her, even Saint Chincel Mogged her (slightly), yet because of a hole she's able to secure a CHADLITE/CHAD who is WALKING IN HAND with her.

I doubt he genuinely loves looking into her eyes and it's obvious to anyone why he's sticking around....

Foids can compensate for ugly face with good body

Men can't

I wouldnt be so bitter if ugly women suffered as much as we do but thats just not how it works. I would love to be with my looksmatch but looksmatching is a dieing concept

I don't get men like that. Sure, like a one night stand with an ugly foid, but not a serious relationship.

It has never begun for sub8cels

There's absolutely no truecel I've seen posted here that did not mog her.

Eggy mogged her, Stblackops2cel mogged her, even Saint Chincel Mogged her (slightly), yet because of a hole she's able to secure a CHADLITE/CHAD who is WALKING IN HAND with her.

I doubt he genuinely loves looking into her eyes and it's obvious to anyone why he's sticking around....

Tbh id rather be with an ugly foid than alone at this point. Decades of loneliness has made me this way.

Imagine if the roles swapped