Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion “You can meet people outside of here that can be your friend”

Why they tell us this and then don’t want to talk to us

• No Bruv they might not be similar to us

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Stroke their ego

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I’m starting to think some may actually hate us

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • You’re not fit for friends bruv

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I can continue my hobbies for mi self but they’re a lot of purposes to having a hobby and one of them is to meet new people from them but if I get rejected or left in the dust for trying to have a friendship I can accept that gracefully. What I can’t stand is ya reaching out to me, telling me that (the thread title) and then keeping the conversation short. That sounds like ya just trying to stroke your ego and want to reject me and pass me on like the others WHY YA COULDNT YA TRY TO BE MY FRIEND? :feelscry: . I experienced that before here and I still experience it now! They t think I like associating with incels and negativity no bruv they give me the time of day and come to find out we have things in common. I don’t even hate people outside of this place :feelscry: .

IF THEY DON’T RESPOND TO THIS THREAD YOU ALL KNOW WHY BRUV

Last edited:
who does even need another man in their social circle? What are you gonna do with another guy? Everyone wants a foid around. And single guys are left out to themselves.

who does even need another man in their social circle? What are you gonna do with another guy? Everyone wants a foid around. And single guys are left out to themselves.
Status and social circle makes it easier to have a romantic relationship I never been the clingy type bruv I understand what ya trying to say bruv