Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can measure your sub humanity tbh.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
To measure how likely you are to get with girl's you need to look at 3 thing's face height and money height is very important to coper's saying it isn't it is however 6 foot is enough and that is the normie height in the west tbh assuming you have that that is 1 thing required for attraction from women the other is money and status these 2 will help assuming your 6 foot this will suffice modern women however to keep her from cheating you use 2 thing objectively that will decide your success with women and sub humanity it really is a few mm of bone tbh

the more farther the triangle is in the male the more handsome he is to female

B171C88F C314 4FB1 9866 13B8ACC4967C

And from the theoryy we can see the dude is objectively good looking

Is this dude you? :feelstrash:

Farther wdym? Which one? Is this some joke I don't get?

Farther wdym? Which one? Is this some joke I don't get?

From the triangle from va to vb no personality can overcome she will settle for you but she will never find primal attraction

Im ugliest creature i dont need that

I'm subhuman / 10 tbh

shitskin though tbh, probably incel or soon to be bc of not having perfect skin :feelsrope: its beyond over

this will suffice modern women however to keep her from cheating you
there is nothing that effectively does that, not even stoning them to death

shitskin though tbh, probably incel or soon to be bc of not having perfect skin :feelsrope: its beyond over

there is nothing that effectively does that, not even stoning them to death if they do

True triangle vector ab has to longer than anyone else's that is according to this theory so in theory if you have a model tier or a longer triangle from the others she will not cheat tbh

she will not cheat tbh
again, no. if you are very good looking maybe even chad what stops her from cheating? yeah right nothing.
foids have the internet, after she gets bored or in the mood for a "different" kind of chad (or in the mood for making drama),
the next chad is just a click away! maybe even a gigachad. and after that a terachad! also cheating gets more and more socially acceptable without any repercussions.

also please my fellow tomodachi use dots when you write and form multiple sentences if the text is long.

again, no. if you are very good looking maybe even chad what stops her from cheating? yeah right nothing.

okay let's go from logical premises

Premise 1 women like handsome face's.
premise 2 women will not get attracted without a handsome face.
premise 3 women will settle for 2nd best.
premise 4 women predominantly cheat on dude's who are unattractive.
premise 5 handsome face's have an objective standard for which foid's draw attraction from.
premise 6 to have a more objectively handsome face will stop foid's cheating.
premise 6 assuming you meet premise 1 and have a handsome face foid's will not cheat.
premise 7 there fore foid's will not cheat on a handsome face.

so from the premises we can safely assume women will not cheat.

foids have the internet, after she gets bored or in the mood for a "different" kind of chad (or in the mood for making drama),
the next chad is just a click away! maybe even a gigachad.

Because a often it is the foid that tries to get chad to settle chad denies their advances so foid's move on people so foid's can't commit after a certain amount of fucking i call bullshit foid's will always commit to chad if he is financially well of or at-least not poor and is a good father belive it or not foid's like chad they would rather settle with a chad that commit's than a gigachad that pump's and dumps tbh and the premise seem to follow a rational order.

and after that a terachad! also cheating gets more and more socially acceptable without any repercussions.

Terachad is a theoretical gigachad's are 9/8 out of 10's and even they are 1 in every million

Who am I lying? I'm a fuckin turbomanlet rice truecel. I don't need this kek