Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can make fun of trannies all you want, but it won't change the fact they live an easier life than us.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I was listening to the radio in the car, and the hosts talked about a german musician called kim petras (no clue what his real name is, or if his parents legit named him kim which would be even weirder.) anyway, he transitioned to a female in 2006(!), which garnered her (gonna call him her for clarity) some media attention back in the time (supposedly, I wasn't even really conscious back then). and after that you pretty much heard nothing from her, while she started her music "career" which flopped. hard. I wonder why.. until 2017, when she was picked, yes she didn't stand out on her own, by several big companies to get promoted. This means getting invited to shows, playing with famous musicians, and getting promoted on sites like spotify.
In short, an industry plant.
Why did she get picked? simple, because she's a tranny and that stuff sells.
1920px-2018.06.10_Capital_Pride_Festival_and_Concert%2C_Washington%2C_DC_USA_03314_%2840931623630%29.jpg

If you're wondering why you've never heard of her until now, or ever.., it's because nothing ever became of that until now, where the gay wave is bigger than ever.
in 2022 she "topped charts" with a single made together with some other fag artist. (typical industry plant stuff, nothing special).
But once again, why was "she" picked to be an industry plant? not because she can sing or dance or do anything, but because she's a tranny.
So while you may have some special talent and are rotting, all it took was for this dude to turn himself into some abomination and get picked up by major companies.

Also if you're wondering what "she" looks like as a 30 year old tranny that started transitioning at 16/17:

Boring shit post, because I'm tired of having to hear this faggot sing about "riding "it" all night long" together with some other whore.

cope, most rope after transition

cope, most rope after transition
this doesn't change the fact that if he stayed an ugly male freak he would have killed himself.
most onlyfans whores don't get any money, this doesn't change the fact that a good amount of women make big bank for only selling pics of themselves.

You'd think at least non-passing transgenders, or ones who transition then find nobody is interested in them, would find their way here and sympathize with our cause. It just goes to show how far media and cultural affirmation goes in making people feel wanted and not alone.

You'd think at least non-passing transgenders, or ones who transition then find nobody is interested in them, would find their way here and sympathize with our cause. It just goes to show how far media and cultural affirmation goes in making people feel wanted and not alone.
Maybe they do buy into soyciety's virtue signalling towards them or maybe they just go to IT to double-down on their bluepilled worldview.

it just goes to show how hard society tries to keep men down

Just an extreme anecdote. Most guys after becoming troons look like disgusting freaks and they just fuck their bodies up if they do the hormones. Nobody wants to fuck a guy in a wig or with hormones except faggots

Fair point. But most MtF transgenders aren't really good-looking. You must have a feminine face (good-looking) in order to 'transition'.

This gynocentric society has brought us to a point where even men that dress up as women have more value than men.

Humanity has gone mad.

Fair point. But most MtF transgenders aren't really good-looking. You must have a feminine face (good-looking) in order to 'transition'.
she doesn't look very feminine at all. look at james charles, all it takes is some paint and editing

Most trannies don't look like women though. Most of them are blue haired, fat neckbeards.

Most trannies don't look like women though. Most of them are blue haired, fat neckbeards.
Just an extreme anecdote. Most guys after becoming troons look like disgusting freaks and they just fuck their bodies up if they do the hormones. Nobody wants to fuck a guy in a wig or with hormones except faggots
doesn't change the fact that they are valued above men

they probably have way more fucked up mental illnesses than me and most of them rope just few years after transition. also i don't really care about troons, i don't meet any of them in real life so why should i bother myself with troon propaganda

:blackpill: these creatures live a better life than a turbomanlet

yet trannies also force video game companies to cater to them

dont care they're still trannies I'd choose being a 1/10 turbomanlet over a troon

Maybe if troons were pretty boys but pretty boys aren't retarded and they fuck women. It's always the ogrish who turns tranny proving it's just bisexual subhumans trying to cope

Tranmaxxing = ropemaxxing with extra steps

Quit posting this fed psyop bullshit. Wishing you were a trannys as useless as wishing to be a woman. Plus most of them don't pass and just end up looking like men in dresses which is infinitely worse than being an incel. Tired of this retarded shit in my feed

Trannys struggle immensely hence they end up....