Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can literally be disabled

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Blind, deaf, weak, poor, dumb af, boring etc, BUT if u have model looks the foids will come to your place to have sex.
I repeat, a blind deaf skinny model looking chadlite who is 100% dependent on other people will have regular sex from foids who come to him and they will even fight to be his nurse, lol
Meanwhile a man who is healthy and provides a positive net towards economy can die virgin if he is average looking.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You catch 10 fish, 5 fish goes to taxing: 1 fish to blind chadlite who fucks foids, 2 fish goes to foids, 2 fish goes to normies who tell you to imnprove personality and take a shower
why should i give fish
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Sex is not done with le personality but with the body. Sex is 90% physical and 10% personality.

I would fuck a totally disabled retarded foid if she was hot af and her body isn’t disabled

I would mog 95% of the population if heightism and lookism wasn't a thing. No one respects a short man with an ugly face because they know he gets 0 females.