Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You can keep your finance bro, I got my 6'5 blue eyed musician" LMFAO

Break her knee caps

She deserves to be punished severely

proceeds to laugh at betabux as she does her slutty dance

Looks >>>>>>>> betabuxx

Looks >>>>>>>> betabuxx

Correct

Sluts in 1st world countries dont need betabux anymore

It's a nice to have when you're 30+ but it's not like we're in the pre-industrial world where the world out there was actually brutal and hard work had to be carried out daily to survive.

Most sluts would rather live in a smaller apartment, live in a shittier neighbourhood, not have a car, if that means she doesnt depend on Mr Oofy Doofy and can fuck chads.

Marrying a betabux for what ? a bit more space in the house ? a bit of a bigger garden ? some savings on energy ? But is that worth having to sleep with in the same bed as Oofy Doofy ?

She'll happily sacrifice all that if that means she's free to fuck chad and expose herself on socials without having to suffer the tantrum of Mr Betabux :

:soy: "honey, I'm completely okay with you being on instagram, but that picture in that thong-bikini, in that position, isnt that a bit much ? I mean you can dress like you want of course but I want to make sure you dont feel forced to do that for validation, I know this society is so oppressive for women's self esteem " :soy: :soy:

OMFG CAN HE SHUT THE FUcK UP ALREADY IM TRYING TO GET CHAD'S ATTENTION

Matter of fact she'd rather be part of Chad's harem, sleep on a bunk bed in a basement filled with other sluts and spend the day cooking and cleaning if that mean she can fuck Chad at least once per week.

ovER if you aren’t a Chad with rare exceptions… I hope every woman on this planet gets violently killed :mask::mask::mask:*******!(in GTA)

I wanna strangle and dismember her

Skin the Bitch Alive (In Videogame)

6'5 is the only requirement you need. The other ones are cope.