Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You can just do whatever you fucking feel like doing.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Considering the state of everything and how being a non-chad that doesn't slave himself to feminist propaganda is social suicide, you might as well accept that you'll be hated regardless of what move you're going to make next or what you'll be telling people(especially on the internet, on shitholes like reddit, twitter etc.)
Allign with their ideas and you'll just get ignored and thrown into a basket full of cucks waiting for crumbs from m'lady(that are never coming favelasigma btw). An existence so pitiful and empty and devoid of anything you permanently crave.
Don't allign and you'll be thrown into the nice guy, incel casket where you get bashed and attacked and where people try to get you into the 'alligning' category.
What I'm saying is that this decision is two sides of the same coin and they're both fucking terrible to be on. They both have social punishments that often drastically impair life quality. So might as well just do whatever you feel like. Since if you're sub6 you're getting fucked anyway (metaphorically).

I will do whatever I feel like doing

Considering the state of everything and how being a non-chad that doesn't slave himself to feminist propaganda is social suicide, you might as well accept that you'll be hated regardless of what move you're going to make next or what you'll be telling people(especially on the internet, on shitholes like reddit, twitter etc.)
Allign with their ideas and you'll just get ignored and thrown into a basket full of cucks waiting for crumbs from m'lady(that are never coming favelasigma btw). An existence so pitiful and empty and devoid of anything you permanently crave.
Don't allign and you'll be thrown into the nice guy, incel casket where you get bashed and attacked and where people try to get you into the 'alligning' category.
What I'm saying is that this decision is two sides of the same coin and they're both fucking terrible to be on. They both have social punishments that often drastically impair life quality. So might as well just do whatever you feel like. Since if you're sub6 you're getting fucked anyway (metaphorically).

JFL @ being a good little boy when youre sub-6 and male.

You have outlined the exact principles by which i have started living my life, and that is to not give a single fuck about anything. I am a walking monstrosity for which i will always be judged so no point pandering to "fairness" or "do the right thing". This world is unjust, unfair, unequal. To survive in this dog eat dog world, you need to think just about yourself.