Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You can get out at any time

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Honestly, we should all work towards becoming low inhibition men. There is nothing to worry about in this life, in a few generations every good deed or bad deed you ever done will be forgotten. You are only accountable to God.

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Matthew 10:28

I suffer hardcore from social anxiety, but honestly what am I afraid of? Being shamed or embarrassed? How much will that matter in a week, a month or after I’m dead and gone? It won’t matter at all.

Everything that you are afraid of won’t matter at all once you are dead. You can spend a whole life time hiding away from the world because of anxiety or fear of “ruining your life”, but if you don’t go out and try then did you really have a life to begin with?

I’m not talking about foids, we already know we lost there. I’m talking about doing drastic things to improve your life like moving to a foreign country or getting that surgery that you need. Our lives are already over, might as well do risky things to improve them. What’s the worst thing that could happen? Roping? Most of us want to do that already.

Excellent post man

I'm as low inhib as fuck and have never been on a date. Low inhib is a meme tbh unless you're tryna get crumbs from some hamplanet 2/10 as you're jestermaxing for her, and even that is far-fetched now since even they shoot up.

I wish I could piratemaxx, me and a bunch of ethnicels boarding some white chad's ship, taking all the loot and sinking that fucker... Ransoming the chad when we get back to dry land...

high IQ .
But theory is theory .
To actually become low inhib you have to slowly aclimate yourself to the freezing water instead of just jumping in , cause that wont work , at least not for me .
But your right , low inhib is the only answer . Its the best cope .

Stratospheric IQ tbh ded srs ngl

Yeah, i'm currently trying to lower my inhibition aswell. But it's a very hard and long process.

I wish I could piratemaxx, me and a bunch of ethnicels boarding some white chad's ship, taking all the loot and sinking that fucker... Ransoming the chad when we get back to dry land...
Ahoy matey! What say we hit them in the jib with a volley from the punters?

MAN THE JAMMERS!

MAN THE GRAPPLES!

MAN THE WENCHES!

RELEASE THE MILAR BALLOONS!

HOIST THE JOLLY (Elliot) ROGER!

The prob is that I kept on trying and failed. People abandon me. Fair-weather friends, a recurring theme in my life.

I've had so many knives stuck into me, when they hand me a flower I can't quite make out what it is.

JFL, you know you're a high inhib beta male when you have to condition your mind to be low inhib. All that shit doesnt work, we can act like bad boys for a day or two but it'll drain our spiritual stamina-energy and we will go back to be our passive and unassertive self again

Makes sense but if you're Autistic how do you achieve this, ppl on the spectrum generally come in two flavours, no inhibition tards that no one wants to be around or high inhibition types that don't wanna be around others & are misunderstood.

Makes sense but if you're Autistic how do you achieve this, ppl on the spectrum generally come in two flavours, no inhibition tards that no one wants to be around or high inhibition types that don't wanna be around others & are misunderstood.
I don’t know, I just know we have to try. We get one shot at this, rotting in my room is driving me insane, literally.

You can't go whole hog at once my boy.

Yeah, i'm currently trying to lower my inhibition aswell. But it's a very hard and long process.
i tried too but it didnt work so i prefer to LDAR

high IQ .
But theory is theory .
To actually become low inhib you have to slowly aclimate yourself to the freezing water instead of just jumping in , cause that wont work , at least not for me .
But your right , low inhib is the only answer . Its the best cope .