Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "You can feel alone even when you are with someone"

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Your loneliness is nothing compared to mine, my loneliness is similar to being isolated 2000 km away from any human being.

You have no right to complain about feeling lonely if you are not an incel, have friends, have dated or have been desired by someone.

Your pain is a joke, you are like a rich person complaining that he doesn't have a state-of-the-art sports car while many don't have money for a bus ticket.

Your loneliness is nothing compared to mine, my loneliness is similar to being isolated 2000 km away from any human being.

You have no right to complain about feeling lonely if you are not an incel, have friends, have dated or have been desired by someone.

Your pain is a joke, you are like a rich person complaining that he doesn't have a state-of-the-art sports car while many don't have money for a bus ticket.
I went on a loneliness subreddit to cope and 90% of the posts were "Even when I'm surrounded by people, I feel lonely..." Literal suicidefuel

Ehh I tend to believe this can be the case for some of these dudes who are getting used in miserable sexless toxic relationships. Many are blackpilled and know they cant find anyone else so they stick around.

I went on a loneliness subreddit to cope and 90% of the posts were "Even when I'm surrounded by people, I feel lonely..." Literal suicidefuel
I've discussed this here before but true loneliness is something very rare, zero messages in years, no friends or anything like that, very few people in the world are like that, practically no women
The average normie doesn't even know what loneliness is and I still try to consider their opinion on my situation.

I've discussed this here before but true loneliness is something very rare, zero messages in years, no friends or anything like that, very few people in the world are like that, practically no women
The average normie doesn't even know what loneliness is and I still try to consider their opinion on my situation.
I've thought about it too. We must account for <1% of the population. Even school shooters have that one friend they text before the shit goes down

Ehh I tend to believe this can be the case for some of these dudes who are getting used in miserable sexless toxic relationships. Many are blackpilled and know they cant find anyone else so they stick around.
It's not the same thing, it's different to have a sick mother and her being dead, death is an end point, there's no solution to anguish, there's no way I can hear her breathing, there's no contact or anything like that.

Do you understand the analogy? If feeling alone is a feeling, being alone is a concrete reality with no escape.

True a lot of people think they are lonely but they still interact with friends and have family that talks to them. True loneliness and isolation is brutal and I wish it on no1.

I've not seen my girlfriend in a week its over :soy:

Normies and foids do this to attention whore. They don't know what it's like to be so alone you feel like you're in a hell of boredom.

Exactly

its the same cope bs rich fags use when they say money isn't everything :soy::soy: