Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You can convince a couple of people to listen and not ridicule your idea

G

Guest2

For what would you use this opportunity and with whom would you speak?

You can get a couple of (ordinary) people, for example your family, a group of your colleagues, some friends etc. to listen to you about an issue about which you care.

They won't ridicule you and it won't have a negative effect on your relationship. For example, if you wanted to talk to your family about how you'll never get a girlfriend, they would actually listen and genuinely begin to understand your struggle, hence avoiding discussions about 'when [you're] going to get a girlfriend' and the such. You can convince them of whatever you like; they will be likely to respond positively, but it's not as if you can just convince the president to give you all his money; that would be ridiculous.

Personally, I would talk to some people at my school about how looks really do permeate every rancid crevice of this society and every social interaction. This would hopefully lead to a crackdown on looks-based bullying and the such.

@Mainländer I feel that you would contribute something to this thread for some reason.

Inb4 >r/changemymind soyjump12.gif
Inb4 >Inb4 soygape045.png

I would talk about the
-Reptilians
-Hollow moon
-Aliens on the moon
-Moon having been brought here
-The hollow earth
- Ancient civilizations and Pineal gland utilization
-Nikola Tesla
-True purpose of the pyramids
- Great Sphnix Pyramid and the secret mechanism behind its ear.

If people actually listened to me, I would be attractive. And if I would be attractive, I would have lots of sex.

Everyone I talk about with this agrees with me, I have never had someone disagree with me.

If people actually listened to me, I would be attractive. And if I would be attractive, I would have lots of sex.
Btw just wondering, have you ever been skinny? I think weight has a massive halo effect. (not calling you fat or anything btw)

About how they must help me to search waifu of culture

Btw just wondering, have you ever been skinny? I think weight has a massive halo effect. (not calling you fat or anything btw)
I was skinny and athletic into my 20s. I was probably worse off then than I am now. At least I scare cunts now.

I would explain to others the reasons for why it never began

That there was no collusion with the Russians.