Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can be single and male without being an incel

and of course there's subhumans coping in the comments

Nature is a brutal bitch.

"about mindset". phenomenal definition. this person really thinks his post qualifies as a "true unpopular opinion" yet operates using a definition of incel that is both widely recognized by all of society and is also incorrect. these people think they have us all figured out yet they demonstrate time and time again that they don't understand us at all.

being an incel is about mindset not being single and male.
Huh
So you can be a sex-having Chad and be an incel because of your mindset? Is that how it works?
Who defines what that mindset even is? The reddit OP? What qualifies him to be able to do so?

So, he doesn't have the "personality:soy:" of a "misogynistic inkwell:soy::foidSoy:", yet he's still not getting laid and has to cope by convincing himself that he isn't one? You don't say:feelsgah::feelsahh:.

"about mindset". phenomenal definition. this person really thinks his post qualifies as a "true unpopular opinion" yet operates using a definition of incel that is both widely recognized by all of society and is also incorrect. these people think they have us all figured out yet they demonstrate time and time again that they don't understand us at all.
Incorrect. You are just a grey who tries hard.

Edit. I thought this was a different post. Excuse my broken mind.

Screenshot 2023 07 15 143425

we've gone over this many times. if you never had sex but you want to then you're an incel. no ifs and no buts

Give it some time and he'll be posting here.

he will share the same fate as us

Absolutely. We even have a name for single, bluepilled, lonely men: cucks.

You can be single and male without being incel. But only if women have sex with you. If they don't, you're an incel. No matter how hard you cope, incel has always meant involuntary celibate. It has nothing to do with hating women or having any particular mindset.

Last edited:
When you observe crippled pets walking around, let's say a cat that's missing a leg, they often look suprisingly happy. They just try their best, play along with the others, keeping up the best they can. They seem almost unaffected by the cruelty of their situation.

And then you realize that crippled animals are simply is too stupid to become aware of all the things they have lost, or of how much better the other animal have it. They can keep existing and doing their best _only because_ they remain ignorant of the bigger picture. If they could percieve the world at large, if they knew how much less they are just by being born a lower animal instead of a human, they would be in a constant state of despair.

Normies have a much closer connection to nature, they have no yet forgotten what it's like to depend on your own mental retardation to remain in a functional state of mind. Inspiring and beautiful.

He can deny reality all he wants it'll come back to face him like a crow does

Some guys just need harder copes.

"blaming everyone else besides yourself"

Dating being what it is, is certainly my fault, right?...
Women not finding 90% of men attractive, is my fault, right?

Me being mercilessly bullied for committing the war crime of being ugly, while also leaving people the fuck alone, therefore ruining my self-esteem, IS my fault, RIGHT?

I wish we lived in a society where killing people like this was legal.

What's really funny is that the normies can't help themselves.
Almost all of the comments say that being an "incel" has nothing to do with hating women.

Reminder, according to the normgroid, if you are ugly and can't get you're dick wet, you are more evil and deserve more hate than Satan himself.

Me being mercilessly bullied for committing the war crime of being ugly, while also leaving people the fuck alone, therefore ruining my self-esteem, IS my fault, RIGHT?

Exactly. Dating is mostly based on random or out of our control external factors. Blaming lonely men for failing at it is vile and victim blaming.

Normies will.never get the Point and will Always Put the blame on other Man .

That woman might Be at fault IS Not even a consideration . They have all the Dating / social Power after all :feelsclown:

no you cant. if you are a male that cant get fine pussy there is a problem. it means you are ugly. what kind of thread is this?

thats called being a volcel faggot

no you cant. if you are a male that cant get fine pussy there is a problem. it means you are ugly. what kind of thread is this?
he can also be a homosexual who can be found at pride parade dancing with his cock flapping around or a genuine volcel who swalloed the monkpill.

Its like saying its fine im A MSTOW but not an Incel. Even though both are the same.

Better being an Incel then a cuck.

"You can be single and male without being an incel"

Is brought to your viewing pleasure, by the same creators of masterpieces such as:
  • You can be penniless without being poor;
  • You can be without a place to sleep without being homeless;
  • You can be diseased without being sick;
  • You can be in a capsized boat without being stranded;
  • You can drink a bottle of vodka and drive without being impaired;
and, of course, the masterpiece of all msterpieces:
  • You can be dismissed with prejudice by every single foid you ever encounter and still not be a genetic dead-end.

'I'm jobless, obese, good-for-nothing, living with parents without being a loser, because being a loser is about mindset not being loser and male.'

You're born as an incel. It's all genetics. There is nothing we can do...