Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You can be in a relationship and STILL be INCEL

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you're spared from the incel category.

If you have to WAIT for your girlfriend to decide when to have sex or you receive transactional sex (e.g. she makes you do things to get sex) you're still an INCEL.

Chad can get laid anytime he wants and NEVER has to wait for sex. If his gf doesn't put out upon his request, he can simply hit up another woman in the vicinity that will put out.

I feel so bad for bluepilled beta cucks that get sold a dream and wonder why their significant other is so masculine, bitchy, full of excuses and never "available" (HINT: She's sexually REPULSED by you and will cheat on you ASAP with the nearest available Chadlite around the area)

Yes if you're still a KHHV.

now i understand why people bully me for being Grey even when i make high IQ shit

@78980n

I've commonly venerated the vibe of fans, anyway there's a particular clarification for it. It's related with this other penchant for mine that I call string-shaking. I have this string I shake, and it's hard to depict what the inspiration driving it is, anyway on a very basic level it supports me altogether think about things or fantasize and imagine things. I grab the string with two hands and whip it around. I've this done the extent that I could review.

This is my current string since I have to get another discontinuously as my hands wear them such an extraordinary sum until a bit of the string cuts off in. Genuinely I can't imagine living without a string, I have to shake a string, I feel empty if I don't shake it around the end if the day:

I'm sure some others achieve something like this.

At any rate, there are certain things I look at while I shake my string. One if they are fans.

For no good reason or another, I ended up joining a particular dream for fans. Exactly when I shake my string looking at fans I consider:

The rising and fall of a dictator government, or an insurrection, and the doing battling powers in that change, and the inescapable triumph of the dynamic forces. Next, the methodologies approved by the new government, the battle against counter-progressives, how various nations react to the change, the chronicled legacy of the event, its victories and disillusionments, finally, the future political advancements that dress themselves in the norms and feel of that agitated. On occasion, I imagine this in the setting of an anecdotal universe I made or a genuine bona fide event.

This is what I consider when I shake my string to a fan. Specifically, it is the edges of the fan I center around.

This is the imagery I have at whatever point I see a fan. That is the manner in which I see them. So I like them.

Now I understand why greycels aren't taken seriously.

I see your point and I kinda agree with it

Wait, is a parody of @Personalityinkwell threads or just another greycel thread?

It's honestly getting harder to tell.

Indeed, I've had sex multiple times this week, as well as having two girls suck my dick at the same time. However my three FWBs don't want to have hardcore BDSM sex right at this very moment which means I'm incel.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::chad::chad::chad:

Wait, is a parody of @Personalityinkwell threads or just another greycel thread?

It's honestly getting harder to tell.
alright, here's my thoughts

if you are in a relationship with little sex, you are FAKECEL

if you are in a relationship with NO SEX, YOU'RE INCEL

You're a parody of yourself at this point
Indeed, I've had sex multiple times this week, as well as having two girls suck my dick at the same time. However my three FWBs don't want to have hardcore BDSM sex right at this very moment which means I'm incel.
Oh man you poor inkler. Those girls don't respect you enough. You're an independent man with needs you need to find better richer women

only if the relationship is purely monetary/materialistic

Yea if you just orbit some foid and buy the foid stuff and the foid fucks chad you are incel but even starfish sex moggs me and makes you a fakecel

Status
Not open for further replies.