Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can be any variation of Chad you want and there will be a niche of women for you

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Alt girls with tattoos and dyed hair are for tall white punk rock chads with tattoos

Christian right wing girls are for tall, white chads

left wing ultra feminist girls are for tall, white left wing chads (yes these exist think Chris Evans type dudes)

cholla Latina girls that wear du rags and listen to rap music are for chadriguez and tall, white chads

Indian girls that hate their race and culture are for tall, white chads and exclusively for tall, white chads especially

Asian girls that hate their race are for tall, white chads and them exclusively again

Cute hood rat light skin black and dark skin black women that act ghetto are for tyrones or for tall, white chads (this amazes me I’ve seen black women date conservative alt right white dudes that hate black people jfl)

Basically any variation of chads have women made for them it’s no coincidence though which type of chads were options for all women on this list?

Alt girls with tattoos and dyed hair are for tall white punk rock chads with tattoos
not even tbh, all they would need to do is put on some rick owens or some thrifted 'vintage' pieces and they're considered alt cuz they're chad

in fact a lot of asian girls loove these guys

not even tbh, all they would need to do is put on some rick owens or some thrifted 'vintage' pieces and they're considered alt cuz they're chad
Literally every "alt" girl in 2022. I have a massive thing for the alt girls who are all decked out and are actually into the culture, but then there are the basic trust fund chicks who slap on some Ricks and random black pieces of clothing and call it a day.

West Elm Caleb proved that your assertion is correct. Chads don't need to be really into a hobby to get all kinds of foids salivating.

I would like to be Chad

True I guess really it’s the Jbw and height pill. As long as you meet that criteria you can join any niche or community you want
I would like to be Chad
I would be ok just being a tall white normie tbh I hate my race and height more than anything

You know black chads exist as well right?:feelsjuice:

where is the variation ?

IMG 20220103 130027

Don't remember who shared this pic but it was hilarious :feelskek::feelskek:

Thankfully, I only judge foids based on personality.

Do you suppose beauty is the reason for my attraction to a set of pixels? No. It's raw intellect:

Ash Code

Call0

(Simple introduction to "Stacks"; very simplistic verbalization)

Myself:

CallStack

Last edited: