Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You call yourself a proud Incel? Make the test!

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Here you can check if you're a real Incel.

1. You were bullied in every public school you've been. Private schools doesn't count. + 2 point
2. You're virgin. + 2 points
3. You asked out average femoids who rejected you. + 1 points
4. Femoids lied to you (Either of fake number, cancelled date, fake friendship). + 1 point
5. You've been picked least for sports teams. + 1 point
6. You have been cucked by your own friends. Now you don't have real friends. + 1 point
7. In free time you stay inside because the world got nothing to offer for you. + 2 points
8. Girls laughed at you in school while fielding to the bullies. + 1 point

Bonus
9. A femoid gave you compliments about your looks (Not included clothes and shoes). - 1 points
10. A femoid asked you out but you rejected her because she wasn't your type. - 2 points
11. You had a real female friend or above average male friend in your life. - 1 points

Now, calculate your points.
Results:
0 - 4: Fakecel! Get out!
5 - 6: Failed Normie. You're either a confident manlet, or autistic average person, or just a cuck. You still don't belong here.
7 - 8: Subhuman. You're ugly af, but you do have friends in your life, you just don't have luck with women mainly because of your looks. There's still hope for you.
9 - 11: Incel! You're an ugly Aspie with no life. Congratulations, it's over.

Last edited:
Got 9, there should be one where females are disgusted by me, and for some reason seem to hate me, always giving one worded answers and seeming uninterested

3 or 5 points

I was only bullied in my all boys secondary school but the bullying was pretty bad and I was there for 5 years so should I still add 2 points for that so I have 5 points?
All boys doesn't make you Incel, so no. Females are the ones who decide if you're an Incel or not. Either way, you should get out of here.

Last edited:
9. TBH tho half of the bonus' are Fakecel out default.

Holy fuck I'm subhuman

6 (Mainly because I never asked a girl out)

i might start making incel rap if im still like this in 4 years

10......it’s over

Scored 8 but i dont have a singe friends fake or real

all that shit happened to me when i was still in education

I only scored 3 because I lost all four points. I ticked most of the incel boxes except I wasn’t bullied at every school I went to, I still have friends (after heavy NTmaxing) and girls didn’t laugh at me whilst being bullied (because it was an all boys school).
You lost 4 points because of the Bonus questions? You can't be that ugly, I think your real problem is your height. Except that, you're not an Incel. You still have friends means that they decided not to leave you, so you're not a mental. You're just a manlet.

All boys doesn't make you Incel, so no. Females are the ones who decide if you're an Incel or not. Either way, you should get out of here.

Twisted has been a known uk fakecel for ages, he mogs me into oblivion.

8, would be 11 if i wasnt self aware and attemped to get with girls

11, it's over for me.

Quoted you so that mods can see this. If you even get minus points, you're a Normie. @Admin, please ban this guy.

Lol im incel. I am dating right now tho but that number system isnt accurate enough. Simply made the test.

Damn. You should have the sexappeal of the guy in your profile pic, only that you could be his grandson.
If only, lol.
Would also help to be a famous actor like him.

Here you can check if you're a real Incel.

1. You were bullied in every public school you've been. Private schools doesn't count. + 2 point
2. You're virgin. + 2 points
3. You asked out average femoids who rejected you. + 1 points
4. Femoids lied to you (Either of fake number, cancelled date, fake friendship). + 1 point
5. You've been picked least for sports teams. + 1 point
6. You have been cucked by your own friends. Now you don't have real friends. + 1 point
7. In free time you stay inside because the world got nothing to offer for you. + 2 points
8. Girls laughed at you in school while fielding to the bullies. + 1 point

Bonus
9. A femoid gave you compliments about your looks (Not included clothes and shoes). - 1 points
10. A femoid asked you out but you rejected her because she wasn't your type. - 2 points
11. You had a real female friend or above average male friend in your life. - 1 points

Now, calculate your points.
Results:
0 - 4: Fakecel! Get out!
5 - 6: Failed Normie. You're either a confident manlet, or autistic average person, or just a cuck. You still don't belong here.
7 - 8: Subhuman. You're ugly af, but you do have friends in your life, you just don't have luck with women mainly because of your looks. There's still hope for you.
9 - 11: Incel! You're an ugly Aspie with no life. Congratulations, it's over.
I got 10....10 Fucking Points !!!!
tumblr_inline_o2er0zc2UY1r1f3a2_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ITS OVER.

OUT OUTTTTTTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ITS ALWAYS THE FAKECELS RUINING EVERYTHING MY MOOD FAKE CELS OUTZ

Got 9, there should be one where females are disgusted by me, and for some reason seem to hate me, always giving one worded answers and seeming uninterested
I got 9 too
QuarterlyImpossibleDromedary-size_restricted.gif

7. How is there hope for subhumans again?

Would have been 7 but I've had a real female friend.