Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You become your company

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/17q4n72/you_become_your_company/

maxresdefault.jpg

tbh i think ill quit this miserable ass forum

The people around you, influence you for better or worse, and when they offer you poisoned fruit, their words are so sweet you can’t even taste the toxin.

Everyone already comes here blackpilled, from their experiences with everyday people.
No one here "influenced me". There are no influencers. We are and have always been Hyenas.

-It’s not your fault, you’re short

Hmm... Correct? What is incorrect about this?

- It’s not your fault, feminists have ruined women

It gave them giant egos, and made them (average women) see the average good guy as not worth their value. Which is way below what they think it is.

Again, what is incorrect about this?

-It’s not your fault, it’s Chad who did this to you

No one here blames Chad for anything...

-It’s not your fault, you’re autistic

Again, what is incorrect about this? If you are an UGLY autistic guy, you WILL 99% of the time be an Incel.

This isn't brainwashing, this is a FACT.

-It’s not your fault, you never developed social skills

People not getting a chance to develop their social skill, happens. It is again, a fact. And it's not, your fault. Despite trying.

- It’s not your fault, it’s the degenerate culture

I don't believe in this shit, so I will just leave that to the niggas that believe it.

Groups that give you nothing but excuses

*reality

and insults

What insults?... If they mean "subhuman", none of us get offended by being called subhuman. Besides you people.

will never make you anything but worse

None of these things "made me" anything. It was the way I was treated, abused and bullied for literally no reason.

Suddenly a few years later you’ve lost whatever you had

The assumption we had something to loose :feelscry:

they’re the closest thing you’ve got to friends

No shit?... Because no one wants to be friends with Hyenas. Besides Hyenas themselves.

and as a Flat Earther once said when confronted with irrefutable evidence that the Earth was round:

Get ready to read the dumbest shit you ever read, that they thought was a gotcha.

Screw that, if I accept that, I’ll have no friends.”

The reason I don't have "normie" friends has literally nothing to do with my "ideology"... And the reason I'm "friends" with people here, has also, nothing to do with a belief or ideology.

There's a lot of shit niggas here believe, that I don't believe AT ALL. In fact I violently oppose it.

The reason I'm "friends" with people here, Is the fact that we were all fucked over. We were abused, bullied, for either no reason, or things out of our control. It's shared suffering. And we got no understanding outside of this community.

Completely retarded post.

Last edited:
confusion of cause and effect

I try to find in that post any proof of what we people of culture call "logic".

These cucks are just one rung below us on the five stages of grief, give them time.

We just got tired of holes peddling lies.

I wonder how Dr Pizza is doing in jail kek

How many members from IT look like Dr pizza?

The people around you, influence you for better or worse, and when they offer you poisoned fruit, their words are so sweet you can’t even taste the toxin.
This is EXACTLY how I would describe the inceldom!

What a wise ITcel jfl

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Happened to me so it's not completely outside the realm of possibilities
They only read or respond to shit that makes us look bad...

A lot of those, to be honest.
But I know that the effort I put into responding to these people, is basically preaching to the choir.

But if some denialcel is reading my shit or anyone's shit, and is smart enough to look past the OBVIOUSLY ironic edgy shit, great!

Death to all gaslighters