Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You Become Overpowered Like in Anime...

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★★
This happens in real life in our current world.

Do you choose to be a Hero that will serve this world or like a Demon Lord that conquers it (and destroys whatever)?

Neither I will use my powers to make my life tutorial mode. I will not allow anyone to know of my powers. I will use them discretely and cheat my way through life.

Neither I will use my powers to make my life tutorial mode. I will not allow anyone to know of my powers. I will use them discretely and cheat my way through life.
That's a smart decision to be low-key and secretive

That's a smart decision to be low-key and secretive
If your open about it you'll never live in peace. you'll have cults made in ur name, paparazzi and media at every corner, organizations wanting to recruit you, immense public fear toward you, assassins, scientists who want to dissect you, etc.

I would almost certainly be like a Demon Lord. I'd probably buy myself a really nice cloak and cool mask, then begin to unleash my overpowered abilities to become a god and bring about the creation of a new world. I'll get revenge on the world that oppressed and rejected me. Destroy the societies who cast me out and dismantle human civilization. Along the way, I gain followers and worshippers. The world bows and I become absolute greatness and my magnificent will finally be recognized by all. I'll become the absolute ruler standing above all others. I've watched a lot of anime and epic things so I fantasize about that sort of absolute power.

I'm tired of my life and being alone and rejected at everything in life and being incel and all the suffering I went through. That's why if I was overpowered like in anime, I would unleash my power upon the Earth and take my rightful place above the rest. Loved, respected, feared, idolized, and even worshipped.

I would almost certainly be like a Demon Lord. I'd probably buy myself a really nice cloak and cool mask, then begin to unleash my overpowered abilities to become a god and bring about the creation of a new world. I'll get revenge on the world that oppressed and rejected me. Destroy the societies who cast me out and dismantle human civilization. Along the way, I gain followers and worshippers. The world bows and I become absolute greatness and my magnificent will finally be recognized by all. I'll become the absolute ruler standing above all others. I've watched a lot of anime and epic things so I fantasize about that sort of absolute power.

I'm tired of my life and being alone and rejected at everything in life and being incel and all the suffering I went through. That's why if I was overpowered like in anime, I would unleash my power upon the Earth and take my rightful place above the rest. Loved, respected, feared, idolized, and even worshipped.
Post torture Griffith be like:

Demon lord of course. Why would I serve foids and normies? That's completely stupid

Don't forget to use your "Mystic Eyes of Incel Perception" to locate and recruit all of us into ur new world before you begin ur revenge.

I would make this world know pain and suffering, starting from the Jews and ending with the foids, except my fellow subhumans who will inherit this Earth as the status quo violently changes. In Minecraft.

I would spawn 1,000,000,000,000 money

I would also kill everyone who had insulted me online and real life :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

I would monopolize my production process and flood the market with cheap goods to crash the economy