Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You ascend and now have a gf. One day you open up your phone and see this. What will you do?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
You ascend and now have a gf. One day you open up your phone and see this.

IMG 20200405 205050 848

What will you do?

Go ER in minecraft

eat in a 5 star

what best friend ?

make her cease to exist

Get a new gf

At least i fucked her

I will obviously suggest that she finds a bull who can satisfy her, then watch them having sex. After having jerked off, I will post some advice about how to ascend on IT.

Its a foid she can never be single.
True. There are always cucks that will even take the older cat ladies. Cope to think they'll suffer our loneliness.

True. There are always cucks that will even take the older cat ladies. Cope to think they'll suffer our loneliness.

It’s crazy how they have a social circle and have people that give them attention yet will pull the “im lonely and depressed” card. They would rope if they lived like us for a solid 2 weeks

Brutal as fuck

Crazy shit man

It’s crazy how they have a social circle and have people that give them attention yet will pull the “im lonely and depressed” card.
It's a completely different world they live in, like first-world Westerners with full plates of food to the starving african child.
They would rope if they lived like us for a solid 2 weeks
I wouldn't even give them that long.

It's a completely different world they live in, like first-world Westerners with full plates of food to the starving african child.

I wouldn't even give them that long.

Im in this online discussion for school and its just them complaining about how they can’t go outside and some constantly just mention how they haven’t seen their bf/gf for over 2 weeks. I just want to tell them to stfu :feelsree:

Tell that bitch idgaf about her orgasm. I'm glad my micro peen doesn't give her pleasure. She will please my micro and if she cheats I invite her to minecraft server and beat her

constantly just mention how they haven’t seen their bf/gf for over 2 weeks.
Yeah, I can't stand shit like that, and will just get up and leave, if I can. If I can't, it just makes me rage internally, and pop blood vessels.

Get the pimp hand out lol

Block them and never interact again or go full ER in GTA IV

have seen it coming coz im not a retard and broken up with her already

Anonymously leak her nudes all her surroundings in gta 5 on ps4. Idgaf.

In a fair world you could snap her neck in half and not go to jail under rightful honor killing, but we live in sorry times now.

This cucked forum would ban me if I expressed the things I would do to her

I waa rejected by the local cat lady...
Trucel status. But that's on her, she had at least one option, proves she still has smv because axe wound, and will never know our suffering.

She still wants it.

idc i would feel like ur average normie

JFL if you think I'll ever ascend