Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You aren’t Volcel if you refuse to have sexual intercourse with your Sister/Cousin

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
Why so you may ask? Because it’s your and majority world’s preference right?

In the same way just because I had refused short women doesn’t make me volcel. It’s a preference thing. Unless I get a woman of my preference (I.e tall, slim and a bit older/mature than me) I would still be an incel and you would too.

-sincerely your Professor :feelzez:

Last edited:
Tbh, only a few backwards ethnics do that

In the same way just because I had refused short women doesn’t make me volcel. It’s a preference thing. Unless I get a woman of my preference (I.e tall, slim and a bit older/mature than me) I would still be an incel and you would too.

what? short foids asked you out?

I would fuck my female cousin if I could. No point in refusing it.

Last edited:
I'm an only child

You are volcel if you refuse to fuck your sister, because you are volcel if you refuse sex. Stop coping

Not until I get asked out by a girl of my preference.:dab:
an incel is someone who cant get sex. if you can get sex and you turn it down you are a fakecel volcel

an incel is someone who cant get sex. if you can get sex and you turn it down you are a fakecel volcel
Read my post once again and see what the point I’m trying to make is:worryfeels: you retard:feelskek:

tall slim foids interested in younger males are divorcee cougars swimming in cash and buxxing young Chads for her hedonistic demands.

Adjust your expectations accordingly, buddy boyo.

Retarded take, what can I say

If you don't wanna fuck your cousin is just because your cousin is not hot enough