Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You aren’t Ugly, You’re just Brown.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Brown = ugly

in the eyes of a female.

You can be a 10/10 and that ugly white or black boy will still run laps around you.

So it’s best just to fatmaxx to 250 pounds and let yourself go.

Don’t worry about smelling good or taking showers every single day. It wont make a difference.

You can’t turn dookie into porcelain

Brutal @Incel TV

This thread is a prime example of what @UgƖy talked about lmao. I'm ugly and brown and no foid wants to fuck me, therefore every brown man is unfuckable. :lul:

Brown = ugly

in the eyes of a female.

You can be a 10/10 and that ugly white or black boy will still run laps around you.

So it’s best just to fatmaxx to 250 pounds and let yourself go.

Don’t worry about smelling good or taking showers every single day. It wont make a difference.

You can’t turn dookie into porcelain
I always say that looksmaxxing as a shitskin is no different from trying to polish a turd. It never even began, this was our fucking destiny boyo :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Never began for street shitters

You should be able to get a pajeeta

Man Body GIF

being latin ( brown ) only works for Woman .

im to short too ( 5 8 ) , so yea its kinda over

You don't even have to be brown tbh. I'm fair-skinned but still look ethnic enough plus my pheno is brutal (get mistaken for other ethnicities like Turkroach, Shitalian sicilian, etc)

These are White- I'm sick of all the bullshit on this website saying they aren't.
Nah they look sand oftentimes, which is another ethnicity I may get called sometimes. Idk it really just depends entirely on the person bc all my life I've had completely different assumptions, I get the white-passing shit sometimes but its mostly from like brown deathnics and shit. Idk, me personally I've never felt white, its just the plight of being a mixedcel (racially ambiguous cel). My pheno fucks me in the ass bc its not ethnic enough for spic bitches and not white enough for pure whites

then stop being fucking brown

Nah they look sand oftentimes,
Not really, sure, they are more swarthy than North Euros but they are still by all means White.

FUaCgJ1XEAAQNvN

Sicilians, South Italians, Greeks, etc all cluster closer to North Europeans.

Main qimg cd52dfd196d98391694620861906e0fc pjlq

Average face composites for Italy, even the most South ones still look White.

Distance Measurements also show Italians, South French, and Spanish correlate heavily to Roman DNA:

Image1

FXaAs9OX0AAG7hT

Italians & other Southern Europeans have always been considered parts of the Alpine & Mediterranid race in traditional anthropology, which were seen as another sub-set of the White race alongside Nordics.

Italians overall are primarily composed of ANF & Steppe dna with Natufian dna in only smaller trace amounts, whereas Arabs & other MENAs only have minor amounts of ANF & Steppe DNA and are mainly composed of Natufian & Neolithic Iranian DNA.

Not to mention, a good chunk of South Italians & Sicilians have light hair & eyes:

Screen-Shot-2019-08-21-at-11.54.14-AM.png

(map showing the % who have light hair & eyes)

Not really, sure, they are more swarthy than North Euros but they are still by all means White.
A lot of Sicilians straight up look ethnic as fuck, I mean some pass as beaners, sandniggers, etc. Half of Tony's crew in the Sopranos looked like they'd feel right at home in Guadalajara or some shit

A lot of Sicilians straight up look ethnic as fuck, I mean some pass as beaners, sandniggers, etc. Half of Tony's crew in the Sopranos looked like they'd feel right at home in Guadalajara or some shit
No not really, and did you even look at the information I shared?

They may have more tan skin, darker hair, etc but they still are much lighter compared to many Hispanics & have very different facial features. Perhaps they could pass as "White Hispanic" or "Whitexican" but White-passing Hispanics often have mostly Spanish-European DNA anyways.

The whole "swarthy Sicilian" stereotype is overstated greatly

Sicilian politician with around normie-tier looks:

razza.jpg

DAXTSR6POHT7R2OGXXZ2CKKOII.jpg

Group of five-star movement supporters in Sicily.

Last edited:
No not really, and did you even look at the information I shared?

They may have more tan skin, darker hair, etc but they still are much lighter compared to many Hispanics & have very different facial features. Perhaps they could pass as "White Hispanic" or "Whitexican" but White-passing Hispanics often have mostly Spanish-European DNA anyways.

The whole "swarthy Sicilian" stereotype is overstated greatly
Vito season 3

Mfer is straight up brown lololol and nah I ain't reading all that spergposting. Bro typing whole ass essays

View attachment 1012933
Mfer is straight up brown lololol
So one example of a guy from some globohomo show is correct? Also, look at these examples I shared.

Sicilian politician with around normie-tier looks:

razza.jpg

DAXTSR6POHT7R2OGXXZ2CKKOII.jpg

Group of five-star movement supporters in Sicily.

and nah I ain't reading all that spergposting. Bro typing whole ass essays
So putting in any kind of effort is "spergposting?" Easy way to say you don't care to even adress other facts/arguments because you don't have the mental capacity for it or know you're beaten.

And didn't you make a thread sperging out how all whites are "fakecel?"

So one example of a guy from some globohomo show is correct? Also, look at these examples I shared.

So putting in any kind of effort is "spergposting?" Easy way to say you don't care to even adress other facts/arguments because you don't have the mental capacity for it or know you're beaten.

And didn't you make a thread sperging out how all whites are "fakecel?"
Who gives a shit, actually taking this shiit seriously? I'm not gonna argue over something this pointless (in b4 muh u just can't refute). That post i made was truth also, it's pretty hard for a white to be truly incel. Unless they're severely fucked up physically or mentally, they can always pull JBW to ascend in some non-white shithole

Who gives a shit, actually taking this shiit seriously?
Because I have principles.
I'm not gonna argue over something this pointless (in b4 muh u just can't refute).
Not an argument.
That post i made was truth also, it's pretty hard for a white to be truly incel. Unless they're severely fucked up physically or mentally, they can always pull JBW to ascend in some non-white shithole
No it isn't, Whites can still be Incel. And no, you don't have to be a legit 1/10 and/or extremely paranoid Schizo to be a White Incel. I have tried with many non-white foids & live in a very diverse area, yet none of that worked at all. I am sub-5(was rated around a 3.5 lowest 4.25 highest) & have mental issues. JBW is a lot more than "Just be White" and is more along the lines of "Just be NT, 5/10, and White"

So no need for you to go sperging out all because the mere presence of Whitecels here offends you newfag. :feelsjuice:

ugly black gets no love
Only way is if they are NT & "born into" thug culture in which case they can thugmaxx to get an ugly black foid.

Normie-tier or above blacks have it very good though, especially if tall.

View attachment 1012909

Sicilians, South Italians, Greeks, etc all cluster closer to North Europeans.

View attachment 1012911

Average face composites for Italy, even the most South ones still look White.

Distance Measurements also show Italians, South French, and Spanish correlate heavily to Roman DNA:

View attachment 1012912

View attachment 1012914

Italians & other Southern Europeans have always been considered parts of the Alpine & Mediterranid race in traditional anthropology, which were seen as another sub-set of the White race alongside Nordics.

Italians overall are primarily composed of ANF & Steppe dna with Natufian dna in only smaller trace amounts, whereas Arabs & other MENAs only have minor amounts of ANF & Steppe DNA and are mainly composed of Natufian & Neolithic Iranian DNA.

Not to mention, a good chunk of South Italians & Sicilians have light hair & eyes:

Screen-Shot-2019-08-21-at-11.54.14-AM.png

(map showing the % who have light hair & eyes)
Are you a anthropologist

Not an argument.

No it isn't, Whites can still be Incel. And no, you don't have to be a legit 1/10 and/or extremely paranoid Schizo to be a White Incel. I have tried with many non-white foids & live in a very diverse area, yet none of that worked at all. I am sub-5(was rated around a 3.5 lowest 4.25 highest) & have mental issues. JBW is a lot more than "Just be White" and is more along the lines of "Just be NT, 5/10, and White"

So no need for you to go sperging out all because the mere presence of Whitecels here offends you newfag. :feelsjuice:
Tumblr m91tpqDVPc1qca6mzo1 r1 500

Whatever gives u peace of mind

I have an interest in it.

Ok JoinedSep 21, 2023cel, I'm sick of you retards shitting up this place with shitty arguments, shitty responses, and shitty racebait threads. Go back to Reddit.
Nigga stfu getting ur panties in a bunch over fucking nothing.

No you are just ugly and ugly black men and especially ugly white men do not have it good and definitely not anywhere close to a shitskin Chad

Not an argument.

Most ethincs in this forum don't go outside so they won't understand.

Most ethincs in this forum don't go outside so they won't understand.
They think all because they saw some average looking white guy go & betabuxx some turd-world whore & provide her a one-way ticket to the West means that every White is a fucking slayer who can get ethnic Stacy if they want.

Fucking shitskins, man.

Yeah, but Mr. Brown, that's a little too close to Mr. Shit

They think all because they saw some average looking white guy go & betabuxx some turd-world whore & provide her a one-way ticket to the West means that every White is a fucking slayer who can get ethnic Stacy if they want.

Fucking shitskins, man.
Exactly...... betabuxxing is not jbw most of them forget this reality:

rMGWngpJl8LvapHcr8-bMDOMtzQcAlqwBb6fZ3MqrM72cpMak5OkivqEBSUGtjgRB9h3xCmaXgsuN7euQ7dIC6g2UGNlcj2KxT6aUbrPq5_uAL0ZdSM1VL_v4wQoFnQiR5ylSg7U2buckH7xUTZxj5U

I agree, I can’t stop seeing certain (HTN) black men slay. They get it too easy
I’ve seen some normie black guys(as long as tall & statusmaxxed) slay prime Black foids & wannabe ghetto white foids or Latinas.

It sucks seeing the SMV some average to above-average guys of your race have, knowing that could have been you had genes just gone better.

I am a Jewish Muslim. I'm gay. I'm a paki. I'm a coon, a wog, a pickaninny; I'm brown, black, yellow, slitty-eyed, juju-lipped. I eat ethnic food, I spice my meals, and every fucking ragamuffin has had the time of his life at my ethnic council pad. I play the steel drums; I play the bongos; I'm Aboriginal, I'm Maori, I'm Irish, I'm Arabic. I have a hooked nose and a monobrow. I dont believe in the age of consent and I think God is both manifold and beyond conception. I dare to say nigger. I smell of poo and curry and cocoa butter, my nose is flat; I have braids upon braids, cornrows, dreadlocks. My pubic region is an Afro and my leg hair is in topknots. My arms have Fu Manchu mustachioes. I've got buckteeth and webbed feet and a vestigial tail. I'm inbred. I married my cousin. I'm an honour killer, a yardie, a sheikh, an imam. I play basketball and cricket. I'm a slave. I'm enslaved. I sail on slave ships. I toil for Massa every day. I'm brown as poo and black as night. I'm Wakandan. I'm a shitskin, a raghead, a dune coon, a potato nigger. I am Mboko; I am Ngubu; I am Rasheed, Pajeet, Pedro. I am Sue. I have inferior genes. I'm a thief, an acid attacker, a mugger, a brigand. I fear dogs. I wash my feet. I circumcise. I have a Soundcloud. I shoot people in my car; I stab them on the street; I say skeng, and leng, and gat, and piece. I eat fried chicken and samosas,sushi and durian, korma and sake. I'm a chocolate beauty, an ebony dream, a caramel fantasy, a cinder toffee surprise. I don't wash. My teeth are white; my skin is dark. I have a plate in my lip and a fat arse. I have cannibalistic tendencies. I chimp out. I'm a dole bludger. I have 11 kids and 15 siblings and 1 parent and 36 Aunties and Uncles. I want reparations. I deny comfort women, the Armenian genocide, African corruption, Chinese state surveillance. I cook dogs.I'm woke. I'm with her. I'm a nignog, an Uncle Tom, a based black man. I love hip hop, bhangra, K-pop. I vote Labour. I am Greater London.

you arent ugly you're just ugly

OP is s clown. Saying he hates .is due to getting banned on here and yet he is lurking here all the time