Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You aren't the joker, you're just an ugly failure

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The Joker has sex, isn't ugly, isn't a failure, and gets pussy. Also, everyone thinks he's cool and knows he is not to be fucked with.

You, on the other hand, everyone steps all over you and you have no pussy to fuck and you aren't cool and badass like him.

The Joker would slit your throat because even he thinks you're too ugly to be alive

This is a cope, the new joker is an incel

Joker is a rapemaxxer. Also new joker is literally schizo. Its heavily implied that he did not have sex or get nigress gf.

Genetic failure

im sure most of us relate to the new interpretation of the joker

Joker is a rapemaxxer. Also new joker is literally schizo. Its heavily implied that he did not have sex or get nigress gf.

Never said I was the joker tbhtbh

Also I've seen too many, way too many normies using both recent jokers to signal themselves as "misunderstood outcasts". The joker became another capeshit faggotry for cucks and roasties to pretend they have a personality or any original thought.

Also I've seen too many, way too many normies using both recent jokers to signal themselves as "misunderstood outcasts". The joker became another capeshit faggotry for cucks and roasties to pretend they have a personality or any original thought.

The clown mask hides his subhumaness, allowing him to be low inhib and dark triad

The new Joker is also short mind you. That's a death sentence, but he isn't ugly imo

The Joker has sex, isn't ugly, isn't a failure, and gets pussy. Also, everyone thinks he's cool and knows he is not to be fucked with.

You, on the other hand, everyone steps all over you and you have no pussy to fuck and you aren't cool and badass like him.

The Joker would slit your throat because even he thinks you're too ugly to be alive
Which joker? The joaquin or heath ledger

I never thought i'm like the joker, tbh. Still mirin him, though.

The new joker is popular with normies.