Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You aren't human in femoid eyes if you don't look like this in 2019

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
image.jpg

image.jpg

lol no
that's ugly to be honest

theoldnick said:
lol no
that's ugly to be honest

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

He ticks all the boxes but honestly, he looks like a freak, unreal. Looks like some character from graphic novel.

chudur-budur said:
He ticks all the boxes but honestly, he looks like a freak, unreal. Looks like some character from graphic novel.

COPE. This is what women want.

This is my post with a change in year.

jagged0 said:

That's the point. It's satire.

jagged0 said:

It makes sense to be protective of content you didn't make using themes you didn't create, when 90% of your posts are "R O P E" and "C O P E."

blickpall said:
It makes sense to be protective of content you didn't make using themes you didn't create, when 90% of your posts are "R O P E" and "C O P E."

??????

Hide behind satire all you want but standards ARE sky high. Any decent women can get fucked by a 1 in 10, 1 in 20 Chad any night of the week, and they all do.

Facts are going into 2018 your options as a sub-Chad male for serious dating are below average girls and post-prime single moms.

Even your typical looksmaxed 5-6's DONT do well with single women any more unless they have contributing M and S factors.

The modern females access to Chad is at an all time high, and increasing exponnetially

Without a catalog of photos dating all the way back to a robust skull exiting your mothers womb women WILL NOT fuck you.

IdealMaxilla said:
Hide behind satire all you want but standards ARE sky high. Any decent women can get fucked by a 1 in 10, 1 in 20 Chad any night of the week, and they all do.

Facts are going into 2018 your options as a sub-Chad male for serious dating are below average girls and post-prime single moms.

Even your typical looksmaxed 5-6's DONT do well with single women any more unless they have contributing M and S factors.

The modern females access to Chad is at an all time high, and increasing exponnetially

Without a catalog of photos dating all the way back to a robust skull exiting your mothers womb women WILL NOT fuck you.

aren't you a chadlite with 20+ lays? what are you doing here

blackpilledhero said:

Women only want Chad, chadlites are doomed in 2018.

blackpilledhero said:

no

im a birdboned nerdic freak that speculation is purely uncorroborated rumor

IdealMaxilla said:
no

im a birdboned nerdic freak that speculation is purely uncorroborated rumor

lying shit

I remember your lookism pics. You could even be a chad.

How retarded do you have to be to not realize that that thing is completely photoshopped

blackpilledhero said:
lying shit

Coping_%28PSF%29.png:

blackpilledhero said:
lying shit

Coping_%28PSF%29.png