Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You aren't good enough for the prime Quadruple Amputee Girl

she would be so easy to abduct and rape. she has no legs or arms ffs jfl

I'm not good enough for psychotic 1/10 landwhales who bathe in their own feces.

This would be a god send

Even quad amputees are thots on the internet with little christmas lights in the background. gg

Go fuck yourself

You could tie her up and carry her as a backpack

Even quad amputees are thots on the internet with little christmas lights in the background. gg

Is this roastie trend? And that generic synthethic music they ALL use at the beginning of their videos?
Want to die

Her Chad boyfriend. He'll dump her soon because she doesn't do handjobs.
28152231 114015432759554 5996017835501944832 n

Is this roastie trend? And that generic synthethic music they ALL use at the beginning of their videos?
Want to die
There are so many girls that do this it's insane. You could probably find 200 girls with the same video layout, no personality , etc. within 30 minutes. They all have different background, and are all the same somehow.

You could tie her up and carry her as a backpack
I've been laughing at this comment for the last 3 minutes, really made my day

tbh I would escape inceldom with her, nice face

Edit:She is 14(NOPE)

She's only 14.

But in case any of you are thinking it, based on looks alone she's easily out of our league. Hey disability wouldn't stop her from living a normal /happy life with a good looking guy. She'll probably keep getting famous (it's sick, but you can guess why most guys are watching her vids).

Point : no disability will hinder a girl less desirable and give unattractive people like us "a chance".