Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You aren't even human

gylo

gylo

Banned
-

Throw away any hope you might ascend. It's already over.

I feel no emotions anymore

Water is wet.

We are different creatures, who inhabit different worlds.

Look how much they are laughing in his presence. If foids don't think everything you say is the funniest shit ever, they are not attracted to you.

"i'm good looking and tall. better get a stupid as fuck tattoo all over my back"

"i'm good looking and tall. better get a stupid as fuck tattoo all over my back"
Doesn't matter what he does. He could have a poo tattoo'd on his chest and a penis tattoo'd on his ass and he would still get laid with ease.

Doesn't matter what he does. He could have a poo tattoo'd on his chest and a penis tattoo'd on his ass and he would still get laid with ease.
That's the core of it. The biggest copers try to ridicule Giga-Chad on account if their dumb behavior, they don't realize Chad can act like a retard and chooses to knowing he'll be seen as a god either way. Imagine walking down the street as a 6'8" beast, watching every guy steal an envious peak in your direction, their girlfriends glancing up at you with shocked adoration, and feeling how embarrassingly horny they've already become turn right back to their boyfriends, trying to hide the fact they've been biting their lip, secretly wishing that alpha could lift her off the ground and fuck her in the ass while stepping on their betabux's face.

This may seem like a retarded all or nothing deranged fantasy that "proves how messed up in the head" incels really are, but never think for a second that that's not how women work. Millions of years if evolution coded to seek the best genes for their children, and you think there's a chance women wouldn't give their own lives away just for five minutes of unimaginable ecstacy with a 99.9999th percentile hyper Chad?

The mentality of most men use to dismiss this as ridiculous is an elaborate coping mechanism. If males as a whole realized how things really are, 99% of them would commit suicide.

Last edited:
Of course he would believe in a God, because he was blessed by such a being.

https://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Living_thing

Living things are those that display the following characteristics:
  • an organized structure, being made up of a cell or cells
  • requires energy to survive or sustain existence
  • ability to reproduce
  • ability to grow
  • ability to metabolize
  • ability to respond to stimuli
  • ability to adapt to the environment
  • ability to move
  • ability to respire
Since incels don't have the ability to reproduce, we aren't even LIVING ORGANISMS

"I may be short ugly and balding, but my wife would never cuck me for that guy, especially if he has a worse personality!" - :soy:

https://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Living_thing

Living things are those that display the following characteristics:
  • an organized structure, being made up of a cell or cells
  • requires energy to survive or sustain existence
  • ability to reproduce
  • ability to grow
  • ability to metabolize
  • ability to respond to stimuli
  • ability to adapt to the environment
  • ability to move
  • ability to respire
Since incels don't have the ability to reproduce, we aren't even LIVING ORGANISMS
:giga: :kys:

That's the core of it. The biggest copers try to ridicule Giga-Chad on account if their dumb behavior, they don't realize Chad can act like a retard and chooses to knowing he'll be seen as a god either way. Imagine walking down the street as a 6'8" beast, watching every guy steal an envious peak in your direction, their girlfriends glancing up at you with shocked adoration, and feeling how embarrassingly horny they've already become turn right back to their boyfriends, trying to hide the fact they've been biting their lip, secretly wishing that alpha could lift her off the ground and fuck her in the ass while stepping on their betabux's face.

This may seem like a retarded all or nothing deranged fantasy that "proves how messed up in the head" incels really are, but never think for a second that that's not how women work. Millions of years if evolution coded to seek the best genes for their children, and you think there's a chance women wouldn't give their own lives away just for five minutes of unimaginable ecstacy with a 99.9999th percentile hyper Chad?

The mentality of most men use to dismiss this as ridiculous is an elaborate coping mechanism. If males as a whole realized how things really are, 99% of them would commit suicide.
High IQ. We will never be blackpilled enough to understand just how bad we have it in comparison. Our brains simply won't allow us to self-destruct as the inevitable result of reaching a level of sentience that high.

I am a massive misanthrope. The way people treat each other bothers me greatly, and I just don't see a positive way out of this condition. There is no easy out but to embrace the suffering and pick up ones proverbial cross.

Last edited:
She put the tattoo on crooked.