Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "You aren't entitled to sex."

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
It is shocking how hypocritical foids are. They can't seem to make up their mind about whether or not someone is entitled to sex.

I just saw some random post on the betabuxx subreddit known as r/deadbedrooms.

In the comment section, I saw this.

I thought to myself: 'What is sex withholding?' and decided to search it up. First post I find is this on Reddit.

JFL at the hypocrisy of foids. Is witholding sex abuse, or is it not? Don't even get me started on their arguments for abortion. Tell any foid to just close her legs and not randomly have sex with Chad and they'll lose it. Suddenly sex becomes a 'human right'...

Yikes sweaty! You're not entitled to sex!

It's abuse when Chad withholds it

Foids are so weird man

JFL at the hypocrisy of foids. Is witholding sex abuse, or is it not? Don't even get me started on their arguments for abortion. Tell any foid to just close her legs and not randomly have sex with Chad and they'll lose it. Suddenly sex becomes a 'human right'...

Dog

It’s only entitlement when you’re an inkie

It's really boring when TwoX does their dishonest attempt at fairness... They are completely pro-women withholding sex for abusive or selfish purposes. But they have to pretend to believe they are somehow fair towards men.

Which funny because women are allowed to go full mask-off about men on Reddit and everywhere really, and not get banned or fired.

But they choose to be cautious faggots for no reason.

I imagine most instances is just women marrying for money/"stability" and not wanting to have sex with their human bank account now that they're married and can steal his money through alimony if he tries to leave.

Foids think they are entitled to sexual pleasure. I've seen plenty of posts on TwoX saying they are essentially owed oral sex and orgasms. Comments which say "you aren't entitled to sex" or "you shouldn't violate people's boundaries" are downvoted to hell.

Foids have no principles

I am entitled to rape

No one's entitled to life

Foids think they are entitled to sexual pleasure. I've seen plenty of posts on TwoX saying they are essentially owed oral sex and orgasms. Comments which say "you aren't entitled to sex" or "you shouldn't violate people's boundaries" are downvoted to hell.

Foids have no principles
Foids don't care for sexual pleasure as much as they care for their victimhood. Otherwise, there would be more communication from them in bedrooms. It's their twisted justification for putting a heavy price on their pussy.

saying your not entitled to sex is like saying your not entitled to food or water.
sex is a human birthright ffs, we need that intimacy and connection with the opposite sex, it's only natural.
its all apart of being human.

saying your not entitled to sex is like saying your not entitled to food or water.
sex is a human birthright ffs, we need that intimacy and connection with the opposite sex, it's only natural.
its all apart of being human.
LMAO I literally just looked at this stupid ass Dead Bedrooms subreddit and I literally can't stop myself from laughing at all the comments I'm reading.

I think I've genuinely found the one thing that IT genuinely won't touch.

Why aren't the people from IT coming over and telling these people that they aren't entitled to sex? I know this is going to be controversial to say on this forum, but I think I agree with IT here! Someone needs to tell these whores that their husband isn't entitled to give them sex JFL.

I'll tell you what, if I could somehow miraculously obtain a wife, and I could somehow confirm that she could never have sex with anyone ever, I would take that situation in a heartbeat. I don't even want sex, I just want to be wanted and not feel inferior for one day.

It is shocking how hypocritical foids are. They can't seem to make up their mind about whether or not someone is entitled to sex.

I thought to myself: 'What is sex withholding?' and decided to search it up. First post I find is this on Reddit.

Then she ain’t entitled to safety when Mohamhead Merks her with a kitchen knife

Women have a right to chad, don’t you know that, inkwell?

The whole abortion debate exists because foids feel entitled to sex

So they basically just contradict themselves all the time, also from what I have heard Women get by far more angrier when you reject them especially in the bedroom