Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "You aren't entitled to sex!"

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Everyone who says this is a sex haver. I guarantee you they would not be saying this if it was THEM who were the ones who can't get sex.

But to make this thread useful, I will point out THAT WOMEN ARE FAR MORE SELFISH WITH THEIR ENTITLEMENT THAN ANY MAN.

Women are hypocites... They tell us we're not entitled but yet they demand financial commitment from men. This is far more selfish than desiring sex. "I expect you to work 40 hours a week and provide for me while I LDAR all day watching netflix."

Also to make it even WORSE, they also often times have MULTIPLE KIDS WITH OTHER MEN BUT YET EXPECT YOU(the betabuxxer) TO PAY FOR IT.

IT will not touch this.

Those that have always talking down to those that have none.

its ok for ugly landwhales to feel entitled to gl athletic men(just a preference teehee) but we are not entitled to our looksmatch because reasons, jfl at this clown shit

Better to die alone than a betabux.

If I'm not entitled to sex neither is Chad

its ok for ugly landwhales to feel entitled to gl athletic men(just a preference teehee) but we are not entitled to our looksmatch because reasons, jfl at this clown shit

Women who love throwing that bullshit talking point around are actually self-projecting because the vast majority of women believe they are entitled to a man's money, property, time and other resources without giving anything in return.. Also its pretty obvious that every toilet regardless of what she looks like thinks they are entitled to the top 10% of men.

Being entitled pretty much means you deserve something without giving anything in return, no guy is entitled to sex because men are willing to reciprocate and be supportive in a healthy committed relationship, that's why I don't take this stupid argument seriously because its the dumbest mischaracterization I have ever heard.

Maybe all our critics should ask all the land whales on tinder why do they think they are entitled to a rich chad's money, they should ask all these cunts why they think they are entitled to get paid the same rate as men when statistics show men work more hours and work the more tedious jobs ????

NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO ANYTHING INCLUDING FOIDS