Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You arent as high T as you think

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Every once in a while some user her boasts with "Muh high T"

But in reality These guys just have average high T Levels and their Body reacts somewhat well to it

FIRST OF ALL: It is bascially IMPOSSIBLE to measure how much testosterone your Body needs

Every man Needs a indvidual dose of Testosteron to function, some men are Feeling great at 300ng while other men are already feminized at 800ng

Just because your T Levels are in the high range on paper DOES NOT mean that you're high T

The only Kind of T which has an absolutely significant Impact on your Body is your free biological active testosterone, BUT it's extremely hard to measure it and 95% of urologists and endocrinologists wont measure it anyways since they dont have the Right equiptment for that

And even if you find a doctor who measures your free testosterone, he will most likely tell you that you're since your free test Levels are in the average range while ignoraing the fact that no man is like the other

I personally know a klinefelter guy whos test Levels are naturally well above 700ng with even high free testosterone Levels

But guess what? He literally Looks like a Young Girl, his muscle mass and Tonus is None existent, his genitals are Tiny and his red blood cell Count is so low that he cant run 20 meters without getting completely exhausted

But no endo or urologists has helped him so far since his Levels are still in the "above normal range" according to every doctor

Additional JFL info: The "normal" range is determined from the Levels of a big collective of 40-70 year old men, it doesnt even contain men who are under 30 years

Excess Estrogen is a even more worse Thing, no urologists or endocrinologist sees it as a problem and it's even more harder to get a AI prescribed than testosterone gel

Estrogen is even seen as healthy, despite the fact that Estrogen is the MAIN causes of strokes and heart attacks since it causes blood cloths while it also triggers arterial fibrillation

Estrogen is also THE MAIN CAUSE of manletism, since it Stunts your growth plates while it also prevents the growth of your facial bones

Having high t Levels even with extremely high free T Levels wont do anything for you if you have high Estrogen!

Our whole endocrinology and urology is based on feministic Propaganda, cliches and generalization

Every uro and endocrinologist will come with such bullshit as "You have bodyhair so your test Levels must be healthy"

So according to that Logical every 6'6 tall Sudanese tribe man suffers from low T? Since they dont have any bodyhair at all.....

And the last MOST DEVASTATING AND BLACKPILLING fact is that no Test amount on the world will help you if you have a low amount of androgen receptors with a big amount of Estrogen receptors

These both Things are COMPLETELY determined by your genetics and your prenatal hormonal exposure

If your mother had high Estrogen during pregnancy along with low T and a feministic-vegan diet during puberty (which can be fatal since the testis in the womb can only produce enough T for the Fetus if the women eats enough Cholesterol = saturated fats like eggs and red meat) then you most likely have high Estrogen receptors and low androgen receptors

High androgen receptors = potential for angular facial dimorphism, potential for very thick-long bones and wide shoulders, potential for a strong natural muscle mass and Tonus, potential for a healthier cardiovascular System (slower but harder heart beats and regulated blood pressure) and a perfect healthy Response to testosterone with no side effects

Low androgen and high Estrogen receptors: Potential for higher testosterone induced cardiovascular Problems like high blood pressure, arterial fibrillation, irregular fast heart beats (which is a feminine trait), potential for thin bones, potential for round-non-androgenic facial Features, potential for a naturally higher fat storage, especially visceral fat, potential for a more passive-emotional personality

NOTE: If you have low androgen receptors then you will also have high Estrogen receptors in 95% cases

Yet again bro, I dont know. But I think that chad has high t?

When you get older these conspiracies seem really stupid.

TL;DR

I always had a deep voice and a decent amount of beard growth, but that doesn't mean i have high T. I also have some traits that are typical for low T: Like a small penis, low sperm count and narrow shoulders/loss of muscle mass.

You can have high T and have things like a Enes Kanter/Scottie Pippen long midface which kills your potential. Many of the top slayers have high T and high E, look at Brad Pitt. The headshape of a slayer, the jaw of a slayer and then there’s his feminine coloring, weak chin, estrogenic eyes, etc.

Interesting read. The parental hormonal stuff in particular makes a lot of sense.

tbh if my t levels go under 1000mg I will start listening to lana del ray and wear a skirt

Low T post but high IQ

You can have high T and have things like a Enes Kanter/Scottie Pippen long midface which kills your potential. Many of the top slayers have high T and high E, look at Brad Pitt. The headshape of a slayer, the jaw of a slayer and then there’s his feminine coloring, weak chin, estrogenic eyes, etc.

Brads Eyes Arent estrogenic

Brad has low set brow Ridge and low set robust orbitals

These eyes here are estrogenic

Attachments

• estrogenic.jpg
    estrogenic.jpg
    882.1 KB · Views: 68
Brads Eyes Arent estrogenic

Brad has low set brow Ridge and low set robust orbitals

These eyes here are estrogenic

His eyes themselves look girly to me, yes I know he has a low set brow ridge.