Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You aren’t allowed to have any sexual urges (sarcasm).

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Remember, you gotta just take it, you gotta be an asexual robot, you gotta be a good widdle boy and know your place (sarcasm).

Yes, become an eunuch

remember that if a woman wants to have sex it's purely because she wants to become a mother and a wife.

mens' sexuality = perverted, evil.

Just take it like a good little boy and don't go wild theory.

Remember, you gotta just take it, you gotta be an asexual robot, you gotta be a good widdle boy and know your place (sarcasm).

"What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? You get what you fuckin’ deserve!"

-Sarcasm-

"What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? You get what you fuckin’ deserve!"

-Sarcasm-
My looks match has just got done taking Chad cock.

sir yes sir , i m getting my appointment with my doc next friday to discuss my vasectomy (sarcasm)

remember that if a woman wants to have sex it's purely because she wants to become a mother and a wife.

mens' sexuality = perverted, evil.
This is because most women see most of men as genetic dead ends (sub6).
Just take it like a good little boy and don't go wild theory.
Keks me