Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You aren't allowed to criticize Jews

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
i got 2 warns on Braincels for calling out jews :soy::soy::soy::soy: , one more warn and i will get perma ban:lul::lul::lul::lul:

i got 2 warns on Braincels for calling out jews :soy::soy::soy::soy: , one more warn and i will get perma ban:lul::lul::lul::lul:
No surprise, it is Redditt. Blackpill braincucks on the Bolshevik induced genocide that everyone brushes under the rug because jews were behind it.

Denying the holocaust could get you in jail where I live.

Jews are an endangered species thats why

Denying the holocaust could get you in jail where I live.
same here in POOland. See who and what you can't criticize and then you will know who rules over you.

mW83dQY.png

BAD GOYIM DON'T YOU DARE RESEARCH (((HOLOCAUST)))

Jewmanji
Something smells kosher jew
Giant of jewish thought
The jew
Schulz jew
Jew trump true religion

(((Polish PM))) one to the right:
Polish Minister of Finance and Minister of Culture with Jewish friends
Polish Minister of Finance and Minister of Culture with Jewish friends 3

Bij zyda szabla

That used to be cucked as hell but posted some funny pics on a typical IT user with drawings, now it's just cucked and filled with IT users alts

You aren't allowed to criticize any but white males, or straight sexuality spoiled stacies like paris hilton (because she's white and privileged, but no further than that parameter).
Which is ironic because it's done out of humanitarian helpfulness. Which implies we're still the oppressor, and they are still weak.
The subtle racism of an underlyingly low projection.
To the point where they need our help lol.

In some countries they can fine, jail your ass.
You'd also get a bonus trip to a death camp memorial (at your own expense).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back